Finance Assistant / Officer who has previous experience working within an accountancy based role with excellent communication, analytical and strong time management skills is required for a busy Accounts Team within an innovative networking and IT security solutions Company based in Farnborough.
SALARY: £24,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits (includes 29 Days Annual Leave (includes Bank Holidays and an Extra Day off for your Birthday), Onsite Gym, Café and Cafeteria, Fun Working Environment and Great Team Atmosphere)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Work with the Latest Generation of Cloud Based Technologies **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Finance Assistant / Officer who has previous experience working within an accountancy based role with excellent communication, analytical and strong time management skills.
As the Finance Assistant / Officer you will join the finance team to support the running of the day-to-day accounting operations. This job involves all aspects of the business from sales order processing to financial reconciliations and would suit someone who has or is looking for a wide remit and a broad spectrum of activities.
Working as the Finance Assistant / Officer you will report to the Finance Director and work alongside the Financial Accountant. You will have a strong commitment to success and a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to make decisions on priorities and to be focussed when under pressure.
If this job looks like your ideal position, please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As Finance Assistant / Officer, your key duties would include:
- Undertake product purchasing and sales invoicing
- Work alongside the outsourced purchase ledger
- Assist customer on-boarding including credit checking
- Liaise with customers to ensure they settle accounts when due
- Monitor and control product / deal margins
- Assist external accountants to prepare the annual accounts
- Reconcile supplier and debtor accounts
- Assisting in the improvement of the new finance system
- Monitoring sales profitability
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Be prepared to undertake a broad range of tasks
- Be able to supervise staff as the company grows
- Be analytical and able to understand to control deal margins when liaising with Sales personnel and suppliers
- Organised, structured, and efficient in your work, with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with both technical and sales personnel
- Good team player, willing to share information and mentor others and foster a positive team environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5146
Full-Time, Permanent Accountancy Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk