Finance Administrative Assistant who has proficiency and a good track record in financial accounting and administration, with a high proficiency in MS Excel and Sage, is required for a leading marketing agency.
Possessing an AAT qualification or equivalent would be ideal for this role.
SALARY: £12.50 per Hour + Benefits
LOCATION: Shoreditch London
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 12 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Finance Administrative Assistant who has proficiency and a good track record in financial accounting and administration, with a high proficiency in MS Excel and Sage.
The role of the Finance Administrative Assistant is an operations orientated position which straddles both the client services and finance teams.
As a Finance Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the Accounts team by processing invoices from clients and suppliers and managing monies owed by the company. You will handle the payment of finances and the resolution of account queries, ensuring accurate records are kept.
This role will involve working on the media buying system, Advantage. Training will be provided, but being adept at using Advantage is key.
As a Finance Administrative Assistant your duties will include:
- Finalise all billing for the month, ensuring all digital spends are reconciled by the client services teams, correct terms of business have been applied and invoices then generated and sent to the correct contacts client side
- Liaise with client services team to sort out invoice queries that arise, both client and supplier side
- Reconcile and check off supplier invoices on the media buying system and process for payment via the finance team
- Work with the credit controller to add POs to client invoices as they arise and act to help with any other issues on client invoices (including changing billing details)
- Update administration systems as required and promote good housekeeping
- At all times comply with the company policies, procedures, and instructions
- Media/Marketing agency experience is desirable
- Proficiency in financial accounting
- Previous experience in a similar position with a good track record in financial accounting and administration
- Good PC skills with a high proficiency in Excel and Sage. Knowledge of Advantage or willingness to learn the system
- Strong teamwork skills essential
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as an effective and flexible team member and a willingness to accept ad-hoc work requests
- Competent, conscientious and motivated with a methodical approach to work
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7164
Part-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Shoreditch London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk