Finance Administrator & Operations Coordinator who has strong administrative, finance and numerical skills with the ability to set budgets and review spend, raise purchase orders, update records and carry out a range of administrative tasks is required for a well-established Property Service Company based in York, Yorkshire.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
LOCATION: York, Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Administrator & Operations Coordinator with strong administration and finance skills to provide direct day to day support to the Head of Property Services and the wider UK team.
Working as a Finance Administrator & Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating a number of finance and operational tasks and will be required to utilise a range of finance, administration and communication skills to identify and solve a diverse range of finance and operational challenges.
As a Finance Administrator & Operations Coordinator you will require knowledge and a good understanding of department specific finance processes and procedures and the ability to extract, interpret and analyse data across a full range of finance and administration tasks.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Finance Administrator & Operations Coordinator will include:
- Raise department purchase orders & requisitions, ensuring the correct level of authority is in place
- Code and approve invoices within Oracle. Code and approve splits outside of Oracle and send to the accounts team
- Update the finance tracker and track spend for the project
- Update the monthly KPI dashboard
- Create templates, do analysis for all cost centres plus Group Operations and Group Insurance and update finance templates with the latest numbers
- Book travel/accommodation and complete expenses for the UK team
- Complete all administrative tasks, including the updating of PO/invoice sheet, GDPR related tasks, contract support
- Coordinate and keep information on the company up to date and accurate
- Work with group expenses and accounts payable teams to ensure invoices are paid according to payment terms and assets are created correctly
- Liaise with colleagues and suppliers regarding queries relating to invoices and Payments
- Produce monthly department accruals for cost centres
- Coordination of the information used to create the companies annual carbon report
- Create quarterly newsletters on Property Services for Group Finance
- Be a Service centre representative, processing leavers, joiners
- Create YE accruals and submit to the finance team
- Create and analyse monthly finance MI pack for all cost centres
- Utilising a range of finance, administration and communication skills to identify and solve a diverse range of finance and operational challenges
- knowledge and a good understanding of department specific finance processes and procedures
- Ability to extract, interpret and analyse data across a full range of finance and administration tasks
- Excellent communication, administration and finance skills
- Ability to set budgets and review spend - c.20M budgets
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive and ability to problem solve and work on own initiative and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Works collaboratively and proactively with colleagues to achieve departmental and organisational goals
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6797
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in York, Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk