Field Service Facilities Manager / Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Team Supervisor with excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience of people management is required for a well-established facilities management company.
SALARY: £24,375 per annum + Company Van + Benefits
BENEFITS: Company Van, Fuel Card, Laptop, Company Mobile Phone, Workplace Pension, Welfare benefits
LOCATION: Darlington, County Durham, North East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full UK Driving Licence, must live within a commutable distance of Darlington, and must be capable of heavy lifting (at least 22kg)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Service Facilities Manager / Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Team Supervisor with excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience of people management.
Working as the Field Service Facilities Manager / Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Team Supervisor you will report to the Assistant Contracts Manager and will manage a team of mobile technicians carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) at client sites, as part of a nationwide team.
As the Field Service Facilities Manager / Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Team Supervisor you must be physically fit and capable of lifting at least 22kg and ideally will have good geographical knowledge.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Field Service Facilities Manager / Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Team Supervisor will include:
- Take responsibility for all matters relating to Health and Safety across the team and to ensure that work orders are completed in a safe manner
- Interview and appoint new technicians as the need arises
- Provide competent support to the technicians, to lead and train in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Carry out personal development reviews with teams
- Maintain holiday and sickness records for your teams
- Step in and work alongside teams to meet deadlines and to support new teams in providing:
- Shower head sanitising and descaling in accordance with Legionella requirements
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Sign off stock requisitions for teams
- Monitor any reactive maintenance carried out by teams
- Maintain company vehicle in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Maintain company equipment in a clean and safe manner
- Ensure that any accidents or near misses reported by your teams are passed to Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the company’s policies
- Carry out quality control audits and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at B or above
- Physically fit - Must be capable of lifting at least 22kg
- A Full UK driving license is essential with maximum of 3 penalty points
- Excellent communicating both verbally and written
- Good geographical knowledge advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6808
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Darlington, County Durham, North East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk