Are you a Field Sales Executive, Territory Business Development Consultant, Regional Client Account Manager? OR
Have you worked within the hospitality sector in roles such as a Chef, Front of House, Waiter / Waitress, Hotel or Restaurant Manager or in similar hospitality positions, but are now looking for a career change and feel you have what it takes to succeed in sales?
If you do, we have an excellent job opportunity selling to the Hospitality Sector where you will receive full sales training and the chance to earn an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package that includes a fully expensed company car.
** 3 Jobs Available **
** No Experience Required **
SALARY: Excellent Basic Salary + Bonus + Expensed Company Car + Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave (includes Bank Holidays), Options to Join the Group Pension Scheme + Full Training
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION / SALES TERRITORY: We have 3 Territories available and successful candidates will be assigned one of the territories based on their current location. The territories are:
- Bournemouth (BH postcode)
- Portsmouth and Southampton (PO and SO postcodes)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Sales Executive, Territory Business Development Consultant, Regional Client Account Manager or a candidate who’s worked within the hospitality sector as either a Chef, Front of House, Waiter / Waitress, Hotel or Restaurant Manager or in similar hospitality positions, but is now looking for a career change and feel they have what it takes to succeed in sales.
Working as the Field Sales Executive you will join a leading distributor of non-food products to hotels, leisure, catering and other businesses within the hospitality sector, supplying a large portfolio of customers.
To join the Company in this role, you do not necessarily need a previous background as a Field Sales Executive, Territory Business Development Consultant or Regional Client Account Manager. However, you must have excellent customer service, communication, time-management and organisational skills with a friendly and professional manner, in addition to a desire to start a sales career. Additional training is provided.
The Company is enjoying great success, by providing expertise, value and service to their hospitality customers, and by being very different from their competition.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to build your career with this well-established and expanding business that can offer training, an excellent salary and benefits package and ongoing career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Field Sales Executive:
- Manage and grow an existing customer base and develop new client accounts within your target markets
- Work with your customers to develop product and service strategies for mutual benefit
- Work towards key KPI’s to exceed sales and profit targets
- Previous experience as a Field Sales Executive, Territory Business Development Consultant, Regional Client Account Manager or a candidate who’s worked within the hospitality sector as either a Chef, Front of House, Waiter / Waitress, Hotel or Restaurant Manager or in similar hospitality positions, but is now looking for a career change and feel they have what it takes to succeed in sales
- Experience selling products in the non-food sector such as Catering Products, Disposables, Cleaning & Hygiene and Equipment would be useful, but is by no means a barrier to an individual with the drive to succeed and develop in a truly dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic and able to demonstrate initiative
- Commercially aware, numerate, articulate and computer literate are essential skills
- Public sector experience is an advantage, but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5118
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Guildford, Bournemouth or Portsmouth and Southampton. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk