Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager that has excellent knowledge of the NHS and Healthcare Sectors with excellent people, negotiation and account management skills is required for a well-established Company.
SALARY: up to £35,000 per annum Basic Salary / £38,500 OTE, plus Car or Car Allowance, plus Benefits
LOCATION: Home Based – Candidates can be based UK wide
TERRITORY COVERED: Candidates will be required to travel UK wide with some overnight stays
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager that has excellent knowledge of the NHS and Healthcare Sectors with excellent people, negotiation and account management skills.
Working as the Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager you will act as the main customer interface for the organisation when dealing with Bio Systems.
As the Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager your key functions will include:
- Identifying and propagating new Bio Systems opportunities
- Supporting the Account Management Team with any new Bio Systems sold
- Co-ordinating the implementation of Bio Systems in conjunction to any customers
- Managing the portfolio of Bio System customers across the UK
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- You will be a highly-motivated individual with a keen commercial awareness, competent financial knowledge and extensive successful clinical waste sales experience
- Capability is more critical than qualification. You must demonstrate that you have managed the marketing mix, business development and sales in an end-to-end way in a newly establishing market such as Bio Systems
- You will have direct and recent experience of significant sales in the NHS
- You will have excellent knowledge of the NHS / Healthcare sectors
- You will be an excellent communicator who possesses sound negotiation, sales and presentation skills
- You will have outstanding people skills with the ability to build up relationships on a variety of levels both internally and externally.
- You will understand and have demonstrated over time an ability to use information to build sales strategy and drive pipeline and sales results
- You will be a proactive, disciplined, organised self-starter who is able to work unsupervised and also recognises the importance of working as a team
- High motivation, enthusiasm and dedication are paramount
- Must be comfortable with National Travel & Some overnight stays
- Understands the Acute NHS structure and able to negotiate with senior level management
- Proven numerical and budgeting skills
- Strategic seller, patient & focused
- Demonstrable Intermediate IT skills
- Account management techniques and experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4125
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk