Fashion Retail Sales Assistant / Bespoke Tailoring Consultant who has a passion for style with either a fashion degree or experience working within bespoke suits is required to join out team at King & Allen.
Full training provided.
SALARY: £19,000 - £26,000 per year + Commission Bonuses + Training
LOCATION: Surbiton and City of London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Fashion Retail Sales Assistant / Bespoke Tailoring Consultant to greet clients, select appropriate cloths and styles, take measurements and perform fittings at our flagship store in Surbiton and our Liverpool Street, London showroom.
Join King & Allen as a Fashion Retail Sales Assistant / Bespoke Tailoring Consultant and advance your career in fashion and sales. With a comprehensive, three-month training schedule and commission bonuses, this is an ideal role for an articulate self-starter, within a supportive, friendly team, who has worked in a similar sales role for a fashion brand or tailor.
King & Allen was set up by friends, Jake Allen and Adam King, in 2003. Since then, we have built a fantastic reputation for our high-quality, bespoke suits and customer-focused service. We are an inclusive tailors that celebrate diversity and ignite personal style – helping people find their fit.
We are the number one tailors for lesbian weddings nationwide and the world authority on vegan suits, all built on a heritage of crafting 30,000 suits for every purpose and occasion.
Our typical clients are men and women who are looking for either business suits or wedding suits. We also tailor shirts, overcoats, formalwear and country wear from some of the finest cloths in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Fashion Retail Sales Assistant / Bespoke Tailoring Consultant you will be required to:
- Hold consultations with our clients at our Surbiton and Liverpool Street branches, as well as at our client’s homes and offices (as required)
- Advise our clients on fabric, style and fit to sell them a suit that makes them look and feel at their very best. Every client is different, so you need to be able to listen to them and tailor your suggestions to their unique requirements.
- You will also be taking their measurements, holding fittings and pinning their suits for alterations. You will not be required to perform these alterations yourself, as we have a team of in-house tailors.
- Nurture our current database of sales leads and create a new client base.
- Make new business calls and send out emails, pitching our services to potential clients.
- Produce sales plans and strategies, showing how you will reach new clients, grow sales and develop these ideas along with your line manager.
- Have a passion for tailoring with a good eye for style and colour and excellent attention to detail?
- Have a fashion degree or experience working with bespoke suits?
- Have experience working in a fashion or high-end retail environment?
- Able to work independently, managing your time and resources?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
The role is seasonably busy, so you will need to be organised and adaptable in order to offer our clients the best possible service. You will be working 5 days a week, including Saturdays.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter explain why you are the ideal candidate for this role to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6394
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of King & Allen
Full-Time, Permanent Fashion Retail Sales Assistant / Bespoke Tailoring Consultant Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Surbiton and London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.