Facilities Coordinator / Fleet, Buildings and Support Team Assistant with proven experience in fleet management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required for a leading independent IT supplier based in Dudley, West Midlands.
SALARY: £22,000 - £23,000 per Annum + Benefits (£1,000 per annum On Call Supplement, Pension, Mileage, Company Phone)
LOCATION: Dudley, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator / Fleet, Buildings and Support Team Assistant with proven experience in fleet management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Working as a Facilities Coordinator / Fleet, Buildings and Support Team Assistant you will be responsible for vehicle management, building management, and company equipment management, you will liaise directly with stakeholders across the business to ensure smooth and efficient operation across each area.
As a Facilities Coordinator / Fleet, Buildings and Support Team Assistant you will be the single point of escalation for resolving vehicle issues, conducting vehicle handovers, maintaining accurate records for servicing and insurance purposes and will also perform a key role in the tendering for new lease and hire agreements.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Facilities Coordinator / Fleet, Buildings and Support Team Assistant will include:
- Managing the company fleet of cars and vans and coordinating hire vehicles as and when required
- Responsible for the coordination of all vehicle maintenance ensuring that the fleet is fully serviced and maintained at all times
- Resolving vehicle issues, conducting vehicle handovers, maintaining accurate records for servicing and insurance purposes
- Utilising the company vehicle tracking system, you will be responsible for validating and processing expense and mileage claims for field based mobile workers along with mileage log validation
- Ensuring that the workforce is equipped with the right tools for the job so that they can perform their roles to the highest standard
- Working closely with the HR Manager and liaising with the managers of the business units to understand specific needs, you will be responsible for identifying requirements for office equipment, laptops, mobile phones, uniforms and PPE along with effective distribution and ongoing maintenance
- Ensure that the building caters for the needs of the business across all business units within the new head office facility, including coordination and supervision of cleaning, keyholder management, security & fire, heating and air conditioning and PAT testing
- Maintain all building supplies
- An enthusiastic, confident, problem solver with proven experience in fleet management
- Able to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of diversity, flexibility and capability
- Strong communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with individuals at all levels
- Must have an eye for detail and driven to achieve the highest level of service
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6988
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dudley, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk