Building Facilities Assistant / Property Management Coordinator that has excellent communication, administrative, organisational and time-management skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy is required by a successful, well-established Company based in Mayfair, Central London.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Mayfair, Central London
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Building Facilities Assistant / Property Management Coordinator that has excellent communication, administrative, organisational and time-management skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Building Facilities Assistant / Property Management Coordinator you will support the Facilities Manager with professional property management, building security and assist with the day to day running of the property which in includes all aspects of Hard and Soft FM.
As the Building Facilities Assistant / Property Management Coordinator you will deal with all request raised from internal stakeholders which come via the online Work Order system. Assist with Furniture Management, Health & Safety, new joiner inductions, cleaning inspections, and provide quality support to both internal stakeholders and the Facilities Manager.
As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to join this well-established Company (Employer of Choice) that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Building Facilities Assistant / Property Management Coordinator:
- Support FM relocation/restack plans, including coordination between IT and external resources as needed
- Communicate as needed with HQ on information to support the accuracy of the Accordant Real Estate database
- Assist with invoice processing by submitting for FM review and approval all general office and real estate related invoicing
- Provide support for the on-boarding process to ensure all new hires are being set-up properly for Day 1 (phones, computer, log-in information, applications, shared drive access, building and office ID, physical desks, pedestals set-up, etc.)
- Use the Angus System to monitor and dispatch all incoming work tickets and process/follow-up accordingly
- Assist in working closely with “front of house” staff (receptionists/office managers/assistants as appropriate) to ensure client-facing areas provide a professional, consistent, client-friendly experience and a tidy appearance for visitors in all EMEA locations
- Perform daily inspection walk-throughs of the space, noting all deficiencies and coordinating the repair or corrective actions to be taken, following through to completion
- Manage all visitor/desk requirements/needs, including weekly circulation / coordination of same with support teams. Make sure space dedicated for visitor use is tidy and properly stocked with office supplies
- Maintain updated telephone lists and organisation plans
- Working with the Compliance and local IT teams, ensure that all necessary landlines are duly recorded (including new joiners and relevant visitor desks), the effected staff are duly notified and the effected handsets are so designated
- Oversee office supply/stationery requests/ordering. Keep stationery rooms organised and tidy
- Regularly update inhouse database systems
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have previous experience in facilities management, ideally within the Financial Services sector
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations, including Manual Handling regulations
- Self-motivated, sharp, self-starter
- Excellent organisational skills with a passion for FM
- Complaint handling procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility regarding shift start and finish times
- Working accurately even under pressure, paying attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time
- Good IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3750
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Mayfair, Central London.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk