EYFS Primary School Teacher who is inspirational, passionate and enthusiastic, an excellent communicator with outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills is required for a brand new school opening as part of a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire.
This is a unique opportunity to help lay the foundations of a brand new, state of the art, innovative school, opening in September 2020.
SALARY: NQT / MPS / UPS + Benefits
LOCATION: Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
TYPE: Permanent, Part-Time
WORKING HOURS: 3 days per week (0.6 FTE)
** The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a qualified EYFS Primary School Teacher who is inspirational, passionate and enthusiastic, an excellent communicator with outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills.
As the EYFS Primary School Teacher you will be responsible for the education and welfare of designated classes/groups of children and will plan and prepare engaging lessons based on their individual needs, which motivate all learners.
Working as the EYFS Primary School Teacher you will teach according to the children’s educational and emotional needs, including the setting and marking of work, carrying out on-going assessments and recording progress.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the EYFS Primary School Teacher:
- Communicate effectively with parents/carers with regard to pupils’ achievements and wellbeing
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
- Promote the general progress and well-being of individual children
- Provide guidance, advice and support to children on educational, social and emotional matters
- Carry out on-going assessments for all learners
- Provide or contribute to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual children and groups
- Participate in arrangements for preparing children for external examinations
- Reflect on and review methods of teaching and programmes of work with the school’s Senior Leadership Team
- Advise and co-operate with the Principal, teachers, middle managers or senior leaders, in preparing and developing whole school courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements
- Implement the school’s approaches towards anti-bullying and Cyber-bullying
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status – EYFS
- Recent experience of teaching within Early Years
- An inspirational, passionate and enthusiastic EYFS teacher who can be a role model for others with a deep knowledge of the curriculum
- Committed to school improvement and to the development of learning for all
- Able to show commitment to enhancing the school's ethos
- Committed to their own professional development
- An excellent communicator and has outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to grow with the new school under the guidance and support of a Head of School and Executive Principal
Applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent track record of excellent/outstanding teaching ability, excellent understanding of the EYFS framework and be thoroughly committed to equal opportunities and inclusion.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5452
Part-Time, Term Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk