PVC Extrusion Operator / Machine Setter Operative with proven track record in a similar role along with processing experience and knowledge of fault rectification within PVC Extrusion is required for a leading manufacturer based in Hyde, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England.
LOCATION: Hyde, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Hour of work will be initially 6:00 to 13:30 & 13:30 to 21:00 rotating weekly
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a PVC Extrusion Operator / Machine Setter Operative with proven track record in a similar role along with processing experience and knowledge of fault rectification within PVC Extrusion.
Working as a PVC Extrusion Operator / Machine Setter Operative you will be responsible for setting, running and monitoring the PVC Extrusion Line for bespoke products. The role will be varied and will involve a ‘hands on’ approach implementing production programmes with agreed quality and speed parameters.
As a PVC Extrusion Operator / Machine Setter Operative you must be hard working in a fast moving manufacturing environment and work well under pressure. Your role will involve understanding dimensional checks and working to close tolerances is essential. Recording quality results and visual inspection will be part of the day-to-day role and altering machine parameters if necessary, with occasional die cleaning and tool changes.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a PVC Extrusion Operator / Machine Setter Operative will include:
- Produce precision Extrusion Profiles to an acceptable standard, utilising machinery and associated equipment as effectively as possible
- Set and operate Extrusion Machines at optimum running speeds, keeping the machines supplied with raw material, ensuring that the receiving parts containers are emptied on a regular basis
- Operate and set Extrusion Machines to produce profiles within the company’s product portfolio
- Ensure that the profiles produced are manufactured within the required condition setting parameters
- Correct interpretation of Daily Plastic Distribution Sheets and ensure they are completed after material allocation
- Monitor raw material levels in machine hoppers and fill up when required
- Continuous inspection of profiles being produced, as detailed on the Inspection & Testing Checklist
- Continuous checks to ensure that any ancillary equipment is functioning correctly
- Record the condition setting of each extrusion tool either on the Machine Set Up Data Sheet
- Take samples of components being produced at regular intervals or when required by the quality control department
- Troubleshoot and Fault-Find materials and machinery
- Some physical lifting of loads may be necessary during the course of the working day, especially when handling Injection Mould Tools and 25kg bags of plastic
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7249
Full-Time, Permanent Manufacturing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hyde, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk