Executive Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of secretarial and administration support for the organisation’s CEO is required for a well-established charity based in London.
SALARY: £43,700 per annum
LOCATION: London (temporarily working from home)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work directly with a CEO for a fantastic charity in a newly formed Admin Support Team?
If you are, we have the job for you!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO who is able to represent the CEO in all interactions. You will be confident, personable, and flexible with a proactive and can-do approach.
Working as the Executive Assistant you will join a well-established charity that have a friendly, supportive and collaborative culture where their senior leadership team are known for their approachability. Therefore, as the Executive Assistant you will be able to incorporate this in your style of working and will be comfortable engaging at all levels in a non-hierarchical way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing the full range of secretarial, administrative and project-related support to the CEO and members of the Senior Leadership Team as a means of supporting the smooth management of the charity.
Some of the main responsibilities as the Executive Assistant include:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in managing her diary, the organisation of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files
- Providing support to the CEO in the prioritisation of her workload and responding appropriately and filtering requests on her behalf
- Providing administrative support for two Senior Leadership Team Directors
- Administrative support for meetings of the Board of Trustees. Take responsibility for any ad hoc administrative and logistics support for the Chair and other Trustees as needed
- Coordinating cross-charity meetings or events
- Support for CEO-led internal communications
- Management of records and files for audit / inspection consistent with statutory requirements
- Management of the Admin Support Team (PAs have a dotted line to the Directors for day-to-day responsibilities)
- Understanding of key stakeholder relationship management and the need for the CEO and Directors to build relationships with them
- Experience of providing a full range of executive support to a Director, Senior Management Team and/or Board, ideally in a charity or non-profit organisation
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a proactive approach to ensure support for the needs of the Chief Executive and the Senior Leadership Team are anticipated, prepared and provided in a timely fashion
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with high standards of computer literacy including key MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exemplary written and numeracy skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent project planning and co-ordination skills, with the ability to plan and organise high level events, meetings and receptions.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure in a busy environment.
ABOUT THE CHARITY
It’s unacceptable that more than half of people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer die within 3 months. Survival rates have improved enormously for most cancers, yet for pancreatic cancer, this is not the case. And, with treatment and care affected by the pandemic, the situation has only got worse.
The organisation is a national charity dedicated to taking on this injustice using every possible means. They’re supporting people with pancreatic cancer now, campaigning, and funding vital research to transform the future.
WORKING WITH THE CHARITY
The charity is an inclusive employer, committed and looking for people who can demonstrate dedication to their cause and values.
They celebrate all aspects of diversity and inclusion and believe in appointing the right person for the role and, that there should be no barriers to work and employment. They are aiming to be an organisation whose workforce broadly reflects society and creates a positive environment for everyone to flourish, therefore they particularly welcome applications from candidates who consider themselves to be in a diverse minority.
The charity offer a supportive place to work with helpful and friendly staff who report a high level of job satisfaction. They are currently working remotely due to Covid-19 restrictions, but their main office is based in London on the river with views towards Westminster. They offer flexible working and they envisage once Covid restrictions are lifted, this role will be a blend of working from home and working in the office.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates will be required to submit their CV and complete an Application Form. Once you’ve applied via this job board, please keep an eye out for our email, which will include the Application Form to complete and return.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7736
Full-Time, Permanent Administration Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk