Executive Assistant (PA / Secretary) with excellent organisational, time-management, secretarial and administrative skills is required for a well-established Company based in Heversham, South Lakeland, Cumbria, North West England.
SALARY: Excellent Salary + Benefits Package (includes 32 Days Holiday per Year including statutory UK Bank Holidays, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts and up to 5% Pension Contribution)
LOCATION: Heversham, South Lakeland, Cumbria, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Executive Assistant (PA / Secretary) with excellent organisational, time-management, secretarial and administrative skills.
Working as the Executive Assistant (PA / Secretary) you will primarily support the Managing Director and Business Operations Manager covering a wide range of administrative and secretarial tasks.
As the Executive Assistant (PA / Secretary) you will also provide support in assessing performance in relation to projections based on the annual financial budget. You will also contribute to the development and enhancement of business processes across all departments.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Executive Assistant (PA / Secretary) include:
- Using your superb organisational skills, you will ensure meetings and schedules are managed effectively, agendas are clear and managed correctly, workload is prioritised correctly and meeting actions are noted and tracked
- Your critical thinking will develop and enhance business processes across all departments, this includes documentation and identifying lean / agile ways of working
- Provide support in assessing performance vs target based on annual financial budget
- Support the Sales team leads and assist with the continuous improvement of Salesforce CRM, process bid and delivery information
- Take responsibility for creating high quality presentations, data quality and reliable and accurate information across the business.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Preferable experience using Salesforce
- High level of commitment and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and co-ordinate workloads and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Confident with a calm assertiveness
- Experience and ability to organise, influence and deputise for senior team members
- Prior experience working in an IT professional services organisation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4487
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Heversham, South Lakeland, Cumbria, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk