Events and Conference Producer that has excellent Market Research skills with the ability to identify new event / conference ideas for your target audience is required for a well-established and successful Company based in London.
SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will be production focussed and will need excellent market research, competitor analysis and content development skills gained within an Events / Conference Production environment. You will also have experience securing key guest speakers for a range of conferences, exhibitions, award ceremonies etc.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an Event / Conference Management role – This role focusses on the Production side of the business.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a production focussed Events and Conference Producer that has excellent Market Research skills with the ability to identify new event / conference ideas for your target audience.
Working as the Events and Conference Producer you join the Production Team and manage a range of projects across the portfolio. The Company deliver high level events, with the portfolio including conferences, forums, awards, bespoke roundtables, and special projects all aligned with established industry publications and supported by in-depth research. Areas covered: financial services – private and retail banking, energy – power generation, design and construction, architecture, brand protection and luxury brands.
As the Events and Conference Producer you will be involved in all aspects of event / conference production: in-depth market research, pre-event industry and competitor research, content development, speaker acquisition, commercial opportunity development, project management and onsite speaker management. International Travel will be available with the role.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great chance to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Events and Conference Producer:
- Conduct market research and identify opportunities for new a new event, exhibition, forum etc.
- Conduct industry research and work with the Editorial Teams to create a draft agenda that sales can use to approach sponsors, and you can use to build on the content and approach high level industry speakers
- Working with commercial clients to develop an agenda that covers their KPIs and attracts their target companies
- On-going monitoring of competitor events (existing and launching) to see latest speakers and hottest topics being discussed
- Creation of commercially driven session slots and allocation of potential sponsors against sessions for sales to take to market
- Secure industry speakers for the agenda and confirm all speakers in line with event cycle timelines
- Manage onsite speakers, presentations and streamed sessions liaising any change in timings to the operations team
- Write briefing documents and supporting material for all events
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have Production Experience in commercial events
- An understanding of production cycles and creating programmes to a deadline
- Ability to assimilate complex information quickly, thrive under pressure, and work on several focus areas at the same time
- Entrepreneurial and ready to take responsibility early on
- Have excellent organisational, communication, research and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3925
Exhibitions, Conferences, Forums, Award Ceremony Industry Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk