CNC Machining Technical Estimator & Account Manager who has excellent customer service, organisational, time-management and people skills with previous in-depth CNC programming and setting experience is required to join our team at Penta Precision.
We will consider applications from current estimators and skilled, experienced CNC machinists that are considering a career move to use their skill in a new area of work.
SALARY: Very Competitive Hourly Rate + Overtime + Bonus + Benefits (including Generous Annual Leave (See Below)
LOCATION: Portsmouth, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 41 Hours per Week
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 5pm
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you looking for a more fulfilling work life balance and want to experience fresh challenges in 2021?
- Are you an Engineering Technical Estimator or a skilled CNC Machinist looking for a career move that utilises your CNC machinist skills?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CNC Machining Technical Estimator & Account Manager who has excellent customer service, organisational, time-management and people skills with previous in-depth CNC programming and setting experience.
Working as a CNC Machining Technical Estimator & Account Manager you will report to the Technical Sales Manager and will be responsible for estimating, quoting and managing enquiries to build strong customer relations and win orders.
As a CNC Machining Technical Estimator & Account Manager, you will continuously improve hourly rates and the mix of repeat production orders whilst minimising business risk entering the company to deliver sustained, profitable growth for the benefit of the whole Penta team.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a growing, pro-active company investing in its people, premises and equipment.
Penta Precision is a progressive ISO9001 subcontract machining company, manufacturing components for aerospace, medical, electronics and scientific equipment manufacturers. We process prototype, low to medium batch production in aluminium, engineering plastics, stainless and tool steels.
Penta' is expanding and has a 10 year plan to become "the engineering company where everyone wants to work and who everyone wants to buy from."
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the CNC Machining Technical Estimator & Account Manager your duties will include:
- Account manage, pro-actively ‘on-board’ new A class customers, close orders and win the best mix of work to maximise flow and throughput
- Prepare accurate detailed quotes for customers accounting for accurate design, material, tooling, subcontract costs, routings, program, set, inspection, run and lead times
- Provide machining design advice which will involve reviewing customer drawings and models and creating or altering drawings and models to reflect the customer’s requirements
- Liaise and collaborate with the Estimation and Account Management Team to ensure the best results for all at Penta
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally have an estimating / job costing background but we will consider skilled CNC Machinists with a good machining methodology background who have the desire to move into a customer facing role
- Demonstrate alignment and the ability to live and work by Penta’s Core Values
- Self-starter and a team player with the desire to work in a progressive company
- Skilled CNC programming and setting
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and geometric tolerances
- An enquiring mind and interest in offering machining manufacturing design advice
- Personable with good people skills to promote effective working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload in a changing environment
- You will be analytical, accurate and thorough in all aspects of your work
- Familiarity with an ISO9001:2015 quality environment
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with ERP/MRP software packages would be of benefit but not essential
- Flexible to be able to help out in other departments
- Have a continuous improvement focus
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime at 1.4 times hourly rate
- Bonus scheme
- Progressive, engaging work environment
- Job security, training and career opportunities
- Opportunity for overtime
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Company sickness scheme (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme (subject to qualifying criteria)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5973
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Penta Precision