Estates, Buildings & Facilities Coordinator who has proven ability to liaise with contractors, school leaders and external organisations and successfully implement strategies is required for a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Stanmore, North West London.
SALARY: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
LOCATION: Stanmore, North West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car for work purposes. Overnight stays might be required.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Estates, Buildings & Facilities who has proven ability to liaise with contractors, school leaders and external organisations and successfully implement strategies.
Working as the Estates, Buildings & Facilities you will support the senior leadership in the operational requirements of the Trust inclusive of Real Estate / Premises, Health & Safety, Security, Procurement and Facilities Management ensuring that the Trust delivers compliant services to operational excellence standards.
As the Estates, Buildings & Facilities you will provide day to day support in the execution of the Estates and Premises strategy, business planning, operational continuity, capital programmes, and asset management for the Trust.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Estates, Buildings & Facilities:
- Provide day to day support to the Senior Estates Manager and the Operations Director in matters of HSE, real estate, architectural, planning, environmental
- Support the delivery of the Estates and Premises strategy on a routine basis
- Help oversee academies on all matters relating to the Estates and Premise development, funding and management of future works at sites
- Help in preparing of the capital spending requirements via the acquisition and successful application of all capital grants that are available
- Support site-based teams ensuring that the day-to-day execution of site upkeep and grounds maintenance is undertaken to exacting safeguarding standards
- Maintain daily visibility and routine documentation
- Help implement Action Plans form various periodic audits in the schools. Evaluate risks and to work on various Risk Assessments
- Support the production and proofread a range of project materials
- Provide administrative support including version control of documents and submission of grant applications
- Conduct procurement and comparison activities to ensure that contracts are proven value for money, benchmarked, and structured appropriately in the best interests of the Trust
- Maintain accurate data via the database, assisting with asset management activities
- Assist with the training of various site team members and other office staff
- Assist the Operations Director in the implementation of service standards, KPI’s and reporting for the Estates and Premises operational functions
- Day to day point of contact for external bodies providing subject matter expertise e.g. HSE, EHO, DfE, Ofsted, local authorities planning, fire regulations, insurance claims etc, ensuring all statutory inspections and testing are compliant to the required standards
- Collate the data of security incidents and ensure mitigating measures are established to support the sites
- Help prepare the Business Continuity Management framework, inclusive of solutions and interventions to guarantee sustainable operations
- Ensure first class support to all site premises teams, project teams and key stakeholders
- Good standard of GCSE (or equivalent) exam results (including English)
- Legionella Prevention, Fire Marshall, Safeguarding Training, Working at Heights, Risk Assessor would be desirable
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and successfully implement strategies
- Proven ability to liaise with contractors, school leaders, LAs and external organisations successfully through a period of significant change
- Report/letter writing experience to a good standard. Experience of proof-reading complex documents
- Confident and professional manner
- A proven track record of assisting in project management, with a strong track record in working on operational excellence
- Significant understanding of Health and Safety legislation and compliance
- Outstanding business acumen and experience of developing successful business relationships through a range of partners
- Experience of negotiating and managing large contracts, defining and managing service level agreements
- Significant understanding and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and ensuring they are protected from harm
- Administrative experience within an educational or vocational setting
- Proven ability to establish and lead effective complex partnerships and build positive working relationships
- Evidence of exceptional, collaborative, and co-operative skills
- Outstanding communication, influencing and negotiating skills across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- This is a national role and requires travel - a car and UK driving licence is a must. Overnight stay might be required away from home town to support works in various hubs across the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5851
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stanmore, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk