New Build Estate Manager (Resident Property / Residential Building Management) that has excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills with the ability to manage trades people (Electricians, Plumbers, Builders) and other third-party contractors is required for a well-established not-for-profit Leasehold Property Management Company.
SALARY: £23,023 Pro Rata (take home pay £9,867 per annum based on 15 Hours per Week) / £12.65 per Hour + Benefits
LOCATION: Candidates to be based in Wallingford and provide temporary, flexible cover at Wheatley, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 15 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday (3 Hours per Day)
This role will be customer facing. Once the site is completed and the residents move in you will provide a supportive estate management service for all residents, meeting them and explaining your role on site.
If you have the above qualities we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Build Estate Manager (Resident Property / Residential Building Management) that has excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills with the ability to manage trades people (Electricians, Plumbers, Window Cleaners) and other third-party contractors.
Working as the New Build Estate Manager (Resident Property / Residential Building Management) and with the full support of a comprehensive office team, you will oversee the day-to-day running of this exclusive, brand new and beautifully landscaped estate, which will include the supervision of contractors / trades people (Electricians, Plumbers, Window Cleaners), ensuring the building, grounds and gardens are well maintained and welcoming.
Knowledge of building maintenance and experience of new build / development sites will be an advantage and a keen awareness of health and safety aspects is required.
As the New Build Estate Manager (Resident Property / Residential Building Management) you will be pro-active and use your initiative to ensure the building is kept clean, tidy and any building repairs are carried out. You will also have a good awareness of health & safety, but equally important is a professional, friendly approach, and someone who gives a positive impression of the Company.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the New Build Estate Manager (Resident Property / Residential Building Management) include:
- Build good working relationships with the Sales Staff and Site Managers, the Afterbuild staff and all local stakeholders. i.e. Local Council Services
- Source and vet local contractors to ensure a reliable bank of regular contractors
- Meet all new residents and explain your role within the site
- Ensure the Estate is fully equipped with appropriate signage, safety equipment, administration facilities (e.g. office furniture & supplies), bins etc
- Keep your line manager and the Head of Operations up to date with any build quality issues
- Order repairs to all defects and maintenance problems at costs within the authorised limits
- To be familiar with the position of service control points in case of emergency (i.e. water main stop cocks, electricity supply switches and fuses etc)
- Ensure that the inventory of all equipment and fittings is kept up to date and any discrepancies are recorded and notified to your Area Manager
- Make sure all grounds and common parts are kept clean and tidy and that landscaped areas are maintained to a high standard as directed by the Horticulturist
- To be responsible for the safe custody spare keys or master key
- To be responsible for managing the estate pre-paid bank card, used for small items of day to day expenditure and to complete and submit the Petty Cash Form on a regular basis
- To be available in case of emergency between the hours of 9.00 to 5.00, including returning to the estate if necessary
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working within a similar role providing service to customers in a residential environment
- Experience in instructing and supervising third-party contractors is essential
- Experience of building maintenance, particularly with new build/development sites
- Handyperson experience is desirable
- Ability to develop and sustain good working relationships
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to respect confidentiality and be diplomatic
- Use initiative and work independently with minimum supervision
- Good IT skills using MS Office
- Full valid driving licence with access to a vehicle
- First Aid skills are desirable
This post is subject to a DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4815
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wallingford or Wheatley, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk