Estate Agent and / or Lettings Negotiator / Property Sales Lister with previous industry experience finding and signing up residential or commercial properties to sell or to let, who has excellent communication, negotiating and organisational skills is required for a revolutionary Estate Agency that provides a fully functioning back-office support function, so that you can focus your time on selling and earning more.
This is a Self-Employed Position, which offers an incredible earning opportunity.
Candidates with either an Estate Agency or Lettings Agency background will be considered.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you and experienced Estate Agent and / or Lettings Negotiator / Property Sales Lister?
- Would you like to be in control of how much money you can earn?
- Would you like to branch out and work for yourself without all the expensive start up and day-to-day business running costs?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST hold a full driving licence and have their own car.
** Full Back-Office, Sales & Marketing Support Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Self-Employed Estate Agent and / or Lettings Negotiator / Property Sales Lister with previous industry experience finding and signing up residential or commercial properties to sell or to let, who has excellent communication, negotiating and organisational skills.
Working as the Self-Employed Estate Agent and / or Lettings Negotiator / Property Sales Lister your only tasks are to build up a portfolio of residential and/or commercial properties to sell or to let within your designated area, to attend virtual and in-person viewings for your properties and negotiate the deal between vendor and buyer. Once you’ve closed the deal, the company would then mange it to completion, providing you with updates along the way.
As a Self-Employed Estate Agent and / or Lettings Negotiator / Property Sales Lister you will join a revolutionary Estate Agency (NOT Purplebricks), that utilise the latest technology such as 3D virtual reality scanning equipment to model properties in VR and who provide a fully functioning back office support function, allowing you to sell more properties and earn more money.
The company offers a 5-Star service and due to their innovative approach and use of technology, have been featured in The Telegraph, The Herald, TechGeek, and Closer Magazine.
As a Self-Employed Estate Agent and / or Lettings Negotiator / Property Sales Lister you can expect the following:
- Industry-leading, uncapped commission structure
- License to operate under the company’s brand
- Telephone answering and messaging service
- Full back office support function
- Progression department for all sales and lets – giving you peace of mind that your closed deals are being managed by a professional team
- Properties advertised on Rightmove, OnTheMarket and the company’s own website
- Google marketing in your area
- Personalised stationery, such as business cards
- Under the company umbrella for NAEA & The Property Ombudsman
- Being responsible for your own diary and working hours
This is a great opportunity to branch out for yourself. The company is growing their network of agents and you could be part of this.
To keep agents safe, the company have a COVID-19 policy. This includes limiting the number of people on viewings, always doing a virtual viewing first (where possible) as well as providing PPE kits to all clients.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6066-SOU
Full-Time, Self-Employed Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Southgate, North London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk