Engineering Manager who is a natural team leader and decision maker with a track record in managing projects from conception to production is required for an innovative Global Designer, Manufacturer and Distributor.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: 20 Days Holiday, rising to 25 Days after 2 years, Performance Related Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Schemes
LOCATION: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Lancashire – some occasional overseas travel will be necessary
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: The company offer a flexible working environment, consisting of both home and office working and it is expected that you will be in the office in Bury for 3+ days per week from summer 2021 onwards
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Engineering Manager who is a natural team leader and decision maker with a track record in managing projects from conception to production.
Working as the Engineering Manager you will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for managing the Engineering Team based in Bury, North Manchester.
As the Engineering Manager, you will have an engineering background, experience of delivering technically demanding projects and a proven ability to manage a multi-disciplined Engineering Team. Success in this role will open up promotion opportunities within the Group, which could be in UK, USA or Malaysia.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Engineering Manager include:
- Lead the Engineering Team, providing technical leadership and team management
- Contribute strongly to the culture of innovation, both from a technical/engineering perspective and process/operational improvement
- Be a strong advocate for “right first time”, managing the Engineering Team to ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget
- Lead the engineering process across the global business
- Ensure compliance with CE, UL and other relevant standards and procedures
- Technically strong with a broad range of engineering skills to including at least 5 from; electronics, embedded software, EMC, PIC, ARM, RTOS, Communications, Networking, IoT and Mechanical
- A natural team leader and decision maker
- A team player with experience of coaching, guiding and objective setting
- Results driven, innovative, ambitious, always looking for opportunities to improve the business and themselves
- Proven track record in managing projects from conception to production
- An ability to work remotely over MS Teams with Customers, Engineers and Manufacturing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident working directly with customers and suppliers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6236
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk