Engineering Manager with experience gained in petrochemical / oil / gas / pharmaceutical / chemical or similar hazardous bulk liquid storage industry, ability to use CMMS software and an understanding of technical information including P&ID’s, datasheets and GA drawings is required for a well-established Company based in Canvey Island, Essex.
SALARY: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum + Benefits (includes Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension 5% match contribution)
LOCATION: Canvey Island, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Engineering Manager that has experience gained in petrochemical / oil / gas / pharmaceutical / chemical or similar hazardous bulk liquid storage industry, ability to use CMMS software and an understanding of technical information including P&ID’s, datasheets and GA drawings.
Working as the Engineering Manager you will report to the Managing Director and lead the engineering function within the Company, maintaining safety and environmental standard through managing asset integrity.
As the Engineering Manager you will define and maintain engineering standards and provide engineering interface with Project organisations engaged by the Company.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Engineering Manager will include:
- Clearly define all engineering standards
- Manage the asset management system (Agility) ensuring all assets are registered, maintained in a safe state through planned maintenance and inspection regimes, and repairs/defects are completed in a timely manner
- Manage maintenance/service contracts
- Manage reactive maintenance, recording maintenance and inspection activities against site assets
- Interpret and implement legislation changes that effect engineering operations
- Provide engineering interface with third-party project organisations engaged with site development works
- Manage the Management of Change for engineering systems, including implementation of robust hand-over of systems back to operations
- Develop, propose, and manage relevant capex/revex proposals, reporting accruals monthly to the Financial Controller
- Report to the Managing Director progress on key engineering works on a monthly basis
- Manage and oversee the contract support staff
- Maintain effective communication regarding Engineering operations with the management team
- Oversee training of employees/operators as required to ensure minimum level of understanding of engineering matters, and new/changed equipment
- Manage license/consent applications as required for engineering works across site
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree/HNC or equivalent qualified engineer
- Experience within petrochemical / oil / gas / pharmaceutical / chemical or similar hazardous bulk liquid storage industry
- Experience with jetty systems
- Understanding of DSEAR, PSSR, LOLER, and PUWER regulations
- Ability to use CMMS software
- Ability to understand technical information including P&ID’s, datasheets, GA drawings etc
- Ability to make prompt, clear decisions and take responsibility for actions, projects and people
- Use initiative and work well under own direction
- Establish good working relationships with customers and staff and able to manage conflict
- Able to analyse numerical data
- Chartered Engineer status
- API 653 or EEMUA 159 qualified
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4854
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Canvey Island, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk