Engineering Manager required for an innovative Company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Must have excellent management, team leadership and organisational skills with a track record in managing projects from conception to production.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (20 Days Holiday, rising to 25 Days after 2 years, Performance Related Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Schemes)
LOCATION: Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
The integration of new technologies and development of the next generation of products is key to the Company’s growth. We therefore have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Engineering Manager that has excellent management, team leadership and organisational skills with a track record in managing projects from conception to production.
Working as the Engineering Manager you will report directly to the Director of Product Development and will be responsible for managing the Team based in Bury, North Manchester.
As the Engineering Manager, you will have an engineering background, experience of delivering technically demanding projects and a proven ability to manage a multi-disciplined Engineering Team. Success in this role will open up promotion opportunities within the Group, which could be in UK, USA or Malaysia.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Engineering Manager:
- Lead the Engineering Team, providing technical leadership and team management
- Contribute strongly to the culture of innovation, both from a technical/engineering perspective and in process/operation
- Be a strong advocate for “right first time”, managing the Engineering Team to ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget
- Ensuring compliance with CE, UL and other relevant standards and procedures
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Technically strong with a broad range of engineering skills to including at least 5 from electronics, embedded software, EMC, PIC, ARM, RTOS, Communications, Networking, IoT and Mechanical
- A natural team leader and decision maker; a team player with experience of coaching; guiding and objective setting
- Results driven, innovative, ambitious, always looking for opportunities to improve the business and themselves
- Proven track record in managing projects from conception to production
- Good written and verbal communication skills, capable of presenting to others.
- Confident working directly with customers and suppliers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3935
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk