Engineer / Maintenance Engineering Planner with experience or someone currently working within a Planning, Data Analysis or Continuous Improvement role that has strong IT skills is required for a well-established Global International Manufacturing Company based in Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: Circa. £30,000 per annum
LOCATION: Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday Days
** Career Progression and Professional Development Opportunities Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Engineer / Maintenance Engineering Planner with experience or someone currently working within a Planning, Data Analysis or Continuous Improvement role that has strong IT skills.
Working as the Engineer / Maintenance Engineering Planner you will be responsible for collating and issuing a weekly maintenance plan, analysing machine and downtime KPI’s and assessing suitable follow-up actions.
As the Engineer / Maintenance Engineering Planner you will attend daily Production meetings to provide input and to gain an understanding of how the department impacts the wider organisation. It is expected that the Engineering Planner will proactively contribute to the engineering strategy. There is the potential for professional development and career progression.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Engineer / Maintenance Engineering Planner include:
- Strive to improve the machine reliability of the site’s machinery
- Maintain a balance of PPMs and planned repairs identified from CBM inspections
- Coordinate PPM’s/RM’s in a clear and timely manner
- Log initial work orders and once complete, receive feedback from engineers to update systems or create follow-up work accordingly. Once complete, follow up with fault reporter.
- Advanced planning of schedules- seven days forward
- Analyse downtime data to find priority areas for improvement (MTBF, MTTR, OEE)
- Create maintenance reports as required by the Engineering Manager
- Schedule and plan long term horizon activities to feed into the budget process (1-5 yr. horizon)
- Help to generate and maintain compliance to DSOP’s / Risk Assessments / CRAMS
- Permitting internal and external engineers and contractors
- Filing of statutory and non-statutory engineering paperwork
- Consider and apply sustainability, waste minimisation and Energy consumption where appropriate
- Work with the Engineering Manager to assess KPI’s and how to improve on them
- Liaise with Production Planner to coordinate planned works
- Identify and create Autonomous Maintenance schedules. Moving basic tasks from Engineering to Production department
- Assist with the ordering of parts, spares for sites
- Full understanding of safe working practices and relevant legislation where applicable
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Possess a solid understanding of systems such as electrical, mechanical and plumbing
- Have a flexible, team working attitude
- CMMS knowledge and understanding
- Experience of completing the maintenance planner role in a similar environment
- Mechanical or Electrical comprehension skills
- Able to read, understand & write technical documentation
- Trained to understand and critique RAMS
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City & Guilds level, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a mechanical and/or electrical discipline with corresponding practical experience. However, this role could be applicable for someone with alternative strengths. Training will be provided for local systems such as CMMS if applicable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7167
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chinley, High Peak Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk