Mental Health & Social Care Employment & Placement Service Manager who has experience working within the employment / recruitment sector delivering employment services and managing a team, with a good understanding of the health and social care landscape is required for a well-established organisation based in Folkestone, Kent.
This is not your average recruitment role. You will be supporting people who have left work in the past due to poor mental health, who are now looking to re-enter workplace.
SALARY: £27,800 per annum + Benefits (rising to £30,693 after 5 years’ service)
BENEFITS: Free life insurance, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday per year (increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service) pro rata, company pension scheme (contributions matched up to 7%), access to an Employee Assistance Programme
LOCATION: Folkestone, Kent
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week Fixed term until end of March 2023
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Mental Health & Social Care Employment & Placement Service Manager who has experience working within the employment / recruitment sector delivering employment services and managing a team, with a good understanding of the health and social care landscape.
If someone has struggled with their mental health, they can feel cut off from others and excluded from the workplace. As the Mental Health & Social Care Employment & Placement Service Manager you will help people to re-enter the workforce by focusing on their individual goals and preferences and supporting them on their employment journey. This will also involve engaging with employers to help them better understand and be accepting of people with mental health needs and to ensure successful outcomes.
Working as the Mental Health & Social Care Employment & Placement Service Manager you will lead the employment services team which help people to regain their confidence and find and sustain employment. This will involve managing a small team of specialist employment advisers working across Kent, as well as managing a caseload of clients.
You will have experience of working in an employment service and be confident in managing and motivating others. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well with a wide range of individuals including clients, employers, and staff from statutory and voluntary organisations.
Your duties as the Mental Health & Social Care Employment & Placement Service Manager include:
- Support the development of the company’s employment services in collaboration with the relevant Area Manager
- Manage effective service delivery, including quality assurance structures and systems
- Oversee and manage budgets
- Proactively establish and maintain effective partnerships and collaborations
- Seek and respond to client insights, in collaboration with the Involvement Team, ensuring client involvement and co-production approaches are embedded across the service
- Work with the relevant Area Manager in supporting the development, implementation and management of the service
- Lead on the operational mobilisation and implementation of new services when required
- Manage the performance of the service
- Recruit and develop high-performing staff
- Effectively manage a dispersed staff and volunteer team ensuring team cohesion and consistency in approach and practice, developing appropriate service-specific staff training and development
- Undertake all line management responsibilities including induction, holding regular one to ones and annual PDRs with direct line reports
- Involvement in the effective strategic planning for the company’s services with the relevant Area Manager and other colleagues
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and implement them to develop the service of the future
- Good communication, influence and leadership skills
- People and quality focused
- Teamwork, problem solving skills
- Adaptable, Creativity and innovation
- Experience of working in partnership with other organisations
- Experience of developing employer relationships
- Knowledge of employability services and the benefits systems
- A full driving licence and access to a car (subject to the provisions of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and Equality Act 2010)
- Relevant qualification in management at level 3 or above or commitment to work towards this
- Significant experience of delivering employment services
- Experience of making autonomous decisions to manage teams e.g. capacity planning, adapting models to meet service needs.
- Experience of improving and managing services, projects or contracts
- Experience of delivering employment services is desirable
- Ability to lead and manage a team as well as lead and manage change within services
- Understanding of health and social care landscape
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7250
Full Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Folkestone, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk