Progression Employment Coach / Employer and Candidate Employability Training & Recruitment Advisor with experience of successfully delivering Welfare to Work employment programmes or a successful recruitment or training background, effective organisation, prioritisation and workload-management skills and the ability to work within a target driven environment, is required for a lottery funded post based in Dartford, Kent.
This post is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF) and European Social Fund (ESF), to work with the most deprived communities and with individuals who are unemployed and/or economically inactive and have a history of being unable to sustain employment.
SALARY: £25,187 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, group flexible retirement plan and life assurance
LOCATION: Dartford, Kent
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must be a Full UK driving licence holder with own vehicle as the role will involve travel within pre-defined areas and some lone working.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Progression Employment Coach / Employer and Candidate Employability Training & Recruitment Advisor with experience of successfully delivering Welfare to Work employment programmes or a successful recruitment or training background, effective organisation, prioritisation and workload-management skills and the ability to work within a target driven environment.
As the Progression Employment Coach / Employer and Candidate Employability Training & Recruitment Advisor you will work with the project team to generate referrals to the project, ensuring eligibility criteria is evidenced. You will manage the effective delivery of a range of activities, training programmes, individual support and employment related provision to participants to ensure pre-defined targets are met whilst delivering appropriate support levels.
Working as the Progression Employment Coach / Employer and Candidate Employability Training & Recruitment Advisor you will identify and engage potential participants to volunteer to the programme and actively work with partnership and community organisations to generate programme participants.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Progression Employment Coach / Employer and Candidate Employability Training & Recruitment Advisor will include:
- Maximise participant facing activities - including self-generated referral targets
- Work with individuals to identify barriers which prevent transition into employment
- Actively encourage and motivate participants to undertake appropriate placement, training and volunteering opportunities
- Engage with local employers to source placements, work experience, volunteering opportunities or paid employment for participants
- Link participants to other relevant services where barriers have been identified which impact on their ability to prepare for and secure sustained work
- Deliver group workshops on a range of topics
- Actively take part in case-conferencing in order to share best practice and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of programme related issues (e.g. benefits) via training opportunities and personal research
- Establish local links with relevant stakeholders to ensure referrals and aid signposting
- Develop positive relationships within local communities to promote the brand and work of the organisation
- Actively communicate with local employers to assist in vacancy generation and share vacancies and opportunities across the team
- Ensure knowledge is maintained of the sector, of Government policy agenda and of competitor activity
- Ability to work within a target driven environment
- Experience of successfully delivering Welfare to Work employment programmes or a successful recruitment or training background
- Effective administrator with strong organisation, prioritisation, workload, time management skills
- A strong communicator, both verbal & written
- Strong IT skills, familiarity with bespoke databases and Outlook diary management
- Able to use digital platforms for delivery of Project
- A self-motivated, resilient & tenacious self-starter with strong team ethics and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively identify, share and use best practice to drive improvements in operational delivery
- Empathetic and approachable whilst ensuring that boundaries are maintained
- Full driving licence holder with own vehicle
- IAG or Employability-related qualification
- Good links with Jobcentre Plus in your area
- Understanding of ESF claims process
- Health and wellbeing delivery experience
- Outreach/lone working/peripatetic experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6517
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dartford, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk