EMEA Continuous Improvement, Process and Quality Manager with excellent stakeholder and project management skills is required to provide process and quality management across a high value client’s EMEA portfolio for a well-established BPO Company.
SALARY: up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: You can be based anywhere within the UK, providing you are fairly near an airport. This job will involve extensive international travel.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an EMEA Continuous Improvement, Process and Quality Manager with excellent stakeholder and project management skills that can travel extensively throughout EMEA in line with customer requirements.
Working as the EMEA Continuous Improvement, Process and Quality Manager you will be dedicated to a rapidly expanding contract to provide process and quality management across the clients’ EMEA portfolio.
As the EMEA Continuous Improvement, Process and Quality Manager, you will have the ability to work as the subject matter expert, managing projects, advising on operations / compliance and working in a consultancy capacity for new and existing opportunities.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to work on some great projects for a high-level client.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the EMEA Continuous Improvement, Process and Quality Manager:
- Audit all existing EMEA business services operations, provide improvement plans and attempt to create congruent, customer focussed operations
- Support the Account Manager on the implementation of software throughout the EMEA portfolio
- Create and execute project plans to time, budget, scope and quality
- Manage and control change within the implementation life cycle
- Ability to manage projects through tasks and product descriptions
- Identify business development opportunities for both existing and new product lines
- Work alongside the client’s program management team to create robust and effective change communication plans
- Create detailed reports to aid in key decisions
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organised presentations to clients (internal and external)
- Develop strong working relationships with Area Managers and Facilities Managers to ensure effective operations are maintained
- Work closely with European Company entities to ensure operations are effective and business development opportunities are shared and maximised
- Work with the client’s Trade Compliance team to ensure that all processes are compliant
- Continually seek ways to improve services provided by the mailroom teams whilst benchmarking these against industry best practice and understanding impact of legislative changes
- Actively participate in Quarterly Business Reviews across EMEA to add value to the clients’ operation
- Extensive travel through EMEA in line with customer requirements
- Comfortable with autonomy in their role, the ability to be a self-starter and drive the direction of their role
- Experience of stakeholder management across varying cultures in a complex, fast paced environment
- The ability to work at both an operational and tactical level
- Communicate effectively at all levels, including good report writing skills
- Ability to work as a solutions architect through understanding the Company’s capabilities and service offerings across the complete service portfolio
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex business problems
- Degree Qualified and/or at least previous experience in Document Management / BPO
- Continuous improvement and/or quality management experience
- English speaker with additional language capabilities a bonus
- Consultancy experience in a large, multi-country corporate environment
- Knowledge of Document Input and Document Output
- Understanding of procurement / vendor management
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4754
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk