Embedded Software Engineer / IoT Systems Developer with C, C# programming, Linux and Python architecture and design experience and excellent problem solving and communication skills is required for a well-established company based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits and Share Options
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer / IoT Systems Developer with C, C# programming, Linux and Python architecture and design experience and excellent problem solving and communication skills.
As the Embedded Software Engineer / IoT Systems Developer you will be a dynamic individual able to help shape the design and management of the Company’s services moving forward.
Working as the Embedded Software Engineer / IoT Systems Developer you will have a broad understanding of the software requirements within IoT systems. This ranges from the design and development of embedded solutions to the management of information within the Company’s database.
This is a small team, and therefore you will need to flexible and willing to learn on the job when required. You will be expected to manage your own projects and take responsibility for their delivery from cradle to grave. This may involve working with external partners, including electronics specialists and offshore developers.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Embedded Software Engineer / IoT Systems Developer you will have the following key requirements:
- BEng or BSc. Honours degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent qualification. Experience may be taken in lieu of other qualifications
- Experience of platform design and end-to-end system architecture
- Embedded firmware architecture & design experience (C, C# programming, Linux, Python)
- Knowledge of database systems, data management (SQL) & API’s
- Familiarity with object orientation and/or function design patterns
- Familiarity with software development practices and tools, such as agile development, version control, software testing, continuous integration and virtualisation
- Experience in a design and development environment
- A keen interest in IOT systems
- Ability to collaborate with third party partners and clients
- Driven by problem solving
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, including the formalisation of design requirements
Extra skills which are a bonus:
- Apple or Google store application development
- An understanding of server-less architecture
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of network programming, wireless technologies & distributed systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5983
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk