Digital / Email Marketing Manager who is driven with a passion for email marketing is required for a well-established Company based in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire..
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital / Email Marketing Manager who is driven with a passion for email marketing.
Working as the Digital / Email Marketing Manager you will join the Company’s growing E-Commerce Team where you will oversee the email databases at group level and ultimately increase sign ups, minimise unsubscribes and maximise engagement whilst driving ROI from this channel.
As the Digital / Email Marketing Manager you will own the email strategy for the whole Group being responsible for increasing quality data capture through the relevant channels.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital / Email Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for increasing quality data capture through the relevant channels
- Oversee the email database hygiene, ensuring data is clean and cleansed where necessary, setting the standard and ensuring it is maintained at group level
- Work alongside the company’s email platform and IT teams to develop the preference centre to allow further email segmentation and targeting
- Develop and implement a strategic testing program for emails that can be used at group level and measure success
- Review and optimise current segmentation approaches to ensure best practice
- Develop and implement a phased, targeted email approach at group level where relevant, focusing on engagement and revenue
- Analyse, drive and regularly review customer retention through email
- Build a robust triggered lifecycle strategy that is email-centric and relevant at group level and considers a customer's entire email journey from nursery programme to re-engagement
- Set, deliver, report on and review email KPIs, to include sign ups, opens, clicks, revenue generated, ROI and unsubscribes
- Own email deliverability at group level, ensuring it is as sound as possible
- Keep up to date with developments in email legislation and requirements andwork with other departments to ensure the business is more than compliant in these areas
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in database growth initiatives
- Background in managing email marketing campaigns and lifecycle programs
- Skilled at implementing email strategy
- Working knowledge of deliverability and email legislation
- Highly organized, focused and comfortable managing own workload
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at reporting, highlighting recommendations and presenting findings back to the business
- Degree level experience (ideal)
- Established experience in Email Marketing
- Experienced Google Analtyics Premium user
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk