Email Marketing Executive that has previous campaign experience, which includes A/B Testing, Creating Marketing Templates, Segmenting CRM / Customer Data for Direct Marketing Campaigns and Producing Compelling Copy in line with the Brand Image for each product range is required for a well-established Brand based in Guildford, Surrey.
SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum + Private Healthcare, Pension and other benefits
LOCATION: Guildford, Surrey
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must drive, ride or cycle as the office does not have access to any public transport links
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a dynamic Email Marketing Executive that has previous campaign experience, which includes A/B Testing, Creating Marketing Templates, Segmenting CRM / Customer Data for Direct Marketing Campaigns and Producing Compelling Copy in line with the Brand Image for each product range.
Working as the Email Marketing Executive you will manage our Company’s email campaigns and maximise revenue opportunities from the Company’s customer database.
As the Email Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in reaching the target audience through carefully constructed campaigns.
With full end-to-end responsibility, your role as the Email Marketing Executive will see you build templates as well as creating and proof reading content. A key part of this role will involve analysing email performance, customer engagement levels and conversation rates. From this you will be able to make recommendations and create new engagement strategies based on customer demographics and relevant offers.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this dynamic business with huge growth plans. This newly created role will be joining the Digital Team at a key time to be part of an exciting future.
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Develop the email copy and brief the digital graphic designer
- Collaboration with key teams to ensure correct content and consistent messaging across the channels
- Work closely with the key teams/stakeholders to create bespoke campaigns to increase sales, drive recruitment and retention
- Analysis of current marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Managing trigger campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various campaigns to establish the most effective
- MVT Testing on marketing campaigns
- Create and test new marketing templates and direct marketing communications
- Create quality content and proofread any copy that needs reviewing
- Tracking and reporting on campaigns to guide improvements
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager on sales revenues generated through marketing campaigns
- Assist with the day to day administration tasks
- Responsible for the management of the CRM database, checking the quality of the email addresses
- Ensuring all campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis reports for the Digital Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the Customer Services Team
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record in developing innovative email marketing campaigns
- You’ll be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable profitable marketing campaigns
- Experience of mapping a customer/buying journey & alignment of automated campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Self-starter than can work within a time limit
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Previous experience of email marketing systems (dotmailer or MailChimp pro would be advantageous)
- Good eye for detail and strong copywriting skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3828
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Guildford, Surrey
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk