Senior Electronics Engineer & Repair Technician who has experience using test and measurement equipment for diagnostics with extensive electronics repair experience to component level is required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer & Repair Technician who has experience using test and measurement equipment for diagnostics with extensive electronics repair experience to component level.
Working as the Senior Electronics Engineer & Repair Technician you will join the Company’s Technical Services Team repairing and providing support on some of the latest lighting and video products.
As the Senior Electronics Engineer & Repair Technician, you will report directly to the Technical Services Manager and as a key member of the team will be involved in the repair of a wide variety of moving lights, LED lighting fixtures, LED Screens, lighting control systems, dimmers and a range of other professional equipment.
You will have a strong theoretical grounding in electronics and be comfortable troubleshooting and repairing faults on digital electronic / electromechanical equipment from schematics. You will also be comfortable providing technical assistance and support to customers and product development teams to continually improve products.
Ideally you will be experienced in fault finding and repairing electronic and/or electro-mechanical equipment to component level and share the Company’s dedication to customer service.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Senior Electronics Engineer & Repair Technician your duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake initial assessment of products for repair and liaise with the customer services team on likely repairs required
- Undertake diagnostic testing, fault identification and rectification, at all times working to company and brand quality standards
- Communicate with internal and external customers to obtain additional information to enable you to complete repairs efficiently, and provide technical support (where required)
- Maintain documentation records in relation to your work and parts used
- Feedback to product development teams on faults found and potential product improvement analysis
- Assist in defining and implementing improvements to test systems and process, including prototyping
- Recognised Electronics Qualification (for example. HNC, HND, BSc or equivalent)
- Extensive Electronics repair experience to component level
- Demonstrable ability in use of solder rework equipment for through hole and surface mount components
- Experience using test and measurement equipment for diagnostics
- Ability to work from schematics and Bills of Material
- Experience in MS Office suite software
- Experience in a service role within the Entertainment Lighting Industry
- Familiarity with entertainment control protocols (DMX, Artnet)
- Network architecture knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5883
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk