Electrician who is either NICEIC or NAPPIT registered and has a wide range of experience in all aspects of Testing inspecting and Maintenance is required for a well-established Maintenance company based in Uxbridge, West London.
SALARY: £18 - £25 per hour + Bonuses + Company Van
Time starts when arriving at your first job or leaving suppliers and runs until your finish your last job.
LOCATION: Candidates should be based around North West London or West London and will travel to sites around the M25
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract
PLEASE NOTE: Van and clothing to be provided however all engineers are to supply their own tools.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electrician who is either NICEIC or NAPPIT registered and has a wide range of experience in all aspects of Testing inspecting and Maintenance.
Working as an Electrician your jobs will be arranged by the office so the candidate needs to attend and carry out the works as per requirements. Using software that can be downloaded onto a smart device, your jobs will be sent through where you can complete detailed reports and take photo & video evidence following your findings.
As an Electrician you will be carrying out works across the whole of the M25 for various Estate Agents and Housing Associations, working closely with a wide range of property/housing managers organising and conducting works from small to large jobs.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Electrician will include:
- To complete planned and reactive jobs
- Ability to complete EICRs + PAT test (sign off for your own tests + work)
- Complete Remedial works + Installs
- Complete fault finding and domestic repairs
- Knowledge with Economy 7, Immersions + Storage heaters
- Any other Knowledge in other trades is an advantage but not essential
- Be clean and tidy - in appearance and areas of work
- Provide clear reports on works and schedule progress
- Happy to work on the rota for Emergency out-of-hours call-outs
- Previous experience within the building or maintenance industry
- Full (clean) UK driving licence and your own tools
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Display a positive, can-do attitude at all times
- Good customer service skills
- Be responsible for keeping the van tidy and presentable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7001
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Uxbridge, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk