Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Technician with good diagnostic / fault-finding and repair skills is required to cover the London and South East sites for a well-established Company.
SALARY: £19.23 per hour equates to £40,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, typically Monday to Friday – 0800 – 1700, flexibility needed to meet the needs of the business.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Technician that has good diagnostic / fault-finding and repair skills that can cover the London and South East sites.
Working as the Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Technician you will provide efficient and effective general electrical and maintenance support to the business ensuring that all sites are maintained in accordance with the required Company standards.
Additionally, it is important as the Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Technician that you understand the need for flexibility and to take on duties that may be deemed part of the role.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Able to work to a PPM schedule
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Possess knowledge of HVAC systems
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
- Rewire faulty systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds Company standards, complies with building standards, and follows safety requirements
- Able to work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Fixing Faults and safety hazards on site or arranging replacement machinery or equipment
- Working with the Company’s Project Teams to assist in refurbishment works
- Carrying out painting of Company assets in line with refurbishment plans
- Carrying out minor plumbing, building and carpentry tasks
- Liaising with contractors and other workers
- Follow proper procedures for procurement of supplies and materials
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications
- Must have City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition
- Must have City & Guilds 2391 Electrical Testing
- Must have City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Previous Electrical Experience, Lighting, Wiring, Alarm Systems, Fire Prevention, HVAC
- Knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, painting and building maintenance
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of safe working practices
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3791
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment covering London and South East England.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk