Commercial Electrician who is City & Guilds 17th Edition or 18th Edition qualified with previous experience carrying out general electrical maintenance, electrical testing and electrical upgrades is required for a successful and internationally growing Company.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Working from the Holgate, York Head Office you will also be responsible, and will need to travel to the distribution centre in Clifton Moor, York from time to time.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to business growth the Company have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial Electrician who is City & Guilds 17th Edition or 18th Edition qualified with previous experience carrying out general electrical maintenance, electrical testing and electrical upgrades.
Working as the Commercial Electrician you will join the Company’s specialist in-house facilities team. This is an autonomous, hands on role which will support the Operations Manager in maintenance of the buildings across a range of associated projects.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Commercial Electrician will include:
- Keeping high standards of H&S
- Carrying out preventative maintenance, working to schedule
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Completion of reactive maintenance work on an ad hoc basis
- Contribute to the development of existing and new standards for key items of equipment and facilities
- Working from the Holgate, York HQ with responsibility for Clifton Moor site as well
Role Requirements - To be successful in your application as a Commercial Electrician, please ensure that your experience aligns with the following:
- Proven experience in a similar professional environment
- Minimum of BTEC / level or equivalent in an electrical discipline (essential)
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition (essential)
- BEng or BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (advantageous)
- Inspection and Testing (2394, and 2395) or similar equivalent qualifications considered
- Self-motivated, autonomous work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative in decision making demonstrating a proactive manner at all times
- Strong interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills required
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount on all musical products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Corporate eye care
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free flu jabs
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to further your career with a dynamic, growing Company, where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work - please apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5689
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Clifton Moor and Holgate, York, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk