17th Edition Qualified Approved Electrician that has experience in the Electrical Contracting Industry that can work with minimal supervision is required for an expanding Company based in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England.
SALARY: £32,000 per annum Basic Salary + Overtime when required + Use of Company Van
LOCATION: You will work mainly in the North West of England. However, you must be willing to work throughout the UK as the projects demand
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week + Overtime when required
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be willing to travel over the UK to client sites. A company van will be provided. Site work could be out in all weathers.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced 17th Edition Qualified Approved Electrician that has experience in the Electrical Contracting Industry that can work with minimal supervision.
Working as the 17th Edition Qualified Approved Electrician you will work on projects of varying sizes involving containment, cabling, terminations and testing.
As the 17th Edition Qualified Approved Electrician you will make sure that yourself and team members are progressing and that the projects are able to work as a whole. Your involvement will be at every level of the project from first fix to testing, commissioning and everything in between.
The vast majority of time will involve working on client sites, which include but are not limited to Railway Station Buildings, Offices, Construction Sites, Power Stations, Schools, Hospitals and Retail units.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the 17th Edition Qualified Approved Electrician:
- Ensure all Electrical Installations are Compliant with IEE Regulations and other relevant Standards
- Ensuring a project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project schedule
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
- Interpreting clients' requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Ordering the correct materials in time for projects to be installed without delay
- Ensuring you and other Installers are dressed correctly with the right workwear and safety equipment to suit the projects you are working on
- Manage your company stock, tools, testers and vehicle. Including the organisation, cleaning and maintenance of all items they are issued with by the Company
- Ensuring all contractual variations during projects are recorded and reported to management to support subsequent commercial claims
- Evaluating, organising and prioritising work within the overall project schedule
- Follow Company Procedures, and portraying the Company as Industry Leading Professionals in Everything they do
- Previous experience in the Electrical Contracting Industry is Essential
- Proven experience as an approved Electrician
- IPAF & PASMA is desirable but not essential
- Full clean UK driving licence is essential (3 points max)
- Strong Knowledge of Electrical Installations
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to understand and explain design ideas and plans clearly
- The ability to analyse problems and assess solutions
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Maths
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- A comprehensive knowledge of relevant regulations
- A knowledge of Solar Panels would be an advantage
- Patience and the ability to deal with people
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4668
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk