Electrical Installation Engineer / Fire Alarm Engineer with an industry recognised qualification in electrical installation is required for an established technical solutions company based in Yeovil, to work on commercial / industrial sites across the West and South West England.
SALARY: Negotiable (depending on experience) + Overtime + Benefits (Company Vehicle, Phone, Tools & all other essential equipment, Pension)
LOCATION: Based from home and attending customers around the South West of England with occasional national travel as required. Candidates will also need to report to the Yeovil office when required.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Permanent
FLEXIBILITY IS ESSENTIAL - There is a need for flexibility to accommodate the client’s requirements so this may result in working additional hours/overtime, travelling to different locations and sometimes staying away, at the Company’s expense.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electrical Installation Engineer / Fire Alarm Engineer with an industry recognised qualification in electrical installation and up to date knowledge of, and compliance with, all relevant British Standards.
Working as an Electrical Installation Engineer / Fire Alarm Engineer you will carry out the installation of a variety of Fire Detection, Alarm Systems, Emergency Lighting and other associated systems; and complete any relevant documentation for the work carried out.
As an Electrical Installation Engineer / Fire Alarm Engineer you will have the ability to work to deadlines and target figures whilst providing an exceptional service to customers which includes building and maintaining positive and respectful relationships with them and their staff at all levels of their organisation.
As a successful candidate you will have excellent career opportunities high quality, in-house training and third-party accredited training courses.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Electrical Installation Engineer / Fire Alarm Engineer will include:
- Primarily working on the installation of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems including all necessary cable management and cable installation. In addition, you may be required to work on Addressable Emergency Lighting and Gas Detection Systems
- Providing an exceptional service to customers which includes building and maintaining positive and respectful relationships with them and their staff at all levels within the organisation
- Working safely and responsibly to prevent and avoid injury, damage to property, and the loss of equipment or materials
- Working closely with other team members to fully meet the client’s requirements whilst demonstrating the ability to work effectively on your own including managing your assigned work schedule, installing the appropriate devices, etc
- Correctly completing detailed work reports, handover certificates and/or checklists as appropriate
- The ability to work to deadlines and target figures is essential
- An industry recognized qualification in electrical installation (18th Edition/17th Edition/NVQ/C&G)
- A robust understanding of, and experience in electrical fault finding
- Flexibility to accommodate the client’s requirements so this may result in working additional hours/overtime, travelling to different locations and sometimes staying away, at the Company’s expense
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well on their own initiative as well as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6981
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bristol, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk