Electronic & Electrical Engineer with a basic understanding of AC and DC Power Infrastructures and experience as an Electrical and / or Solar Installation Engineer is required by a well-established Company based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electronic & Electrical Engineer with a basic understanding of AC and DC Power Infrastructures and experience as an Electrical and / or Solar Installation Engineer.
Working as the Electronic & Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for installing the Company’s technologies when relevant or coordinating / training 3rd parties to effectively install these technologies.
As the Electronic & Electrical Engineer, you will possess great pride in workmanship and ensure safety, industry and quality standards are maintained.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Electronic & Electrical Engineer:
- Conducting installations of electrical, electronic and energy generation and storage components (predominantly solar and batteries)
- Installation of Ethernet cabling: laying cables and installing connectors/crimps as required
- Ensuring all cables and solution components reflect the Company’s brand and are installed to the highest level with attention to detail and with consideration to aesthetics
- Provision of installation training and assessment of trained installers
- Development of installation guidelines, documentation and training materials
- After sales support: troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Managing customer expectations throughout installation period
- Supporting development installation components to ensure successful supply chain development
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to ensure products developed to meet customer requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience as an electrical and/or solar installation engineer
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) is helpful
- Basic understanding principles of AC and DC power infrastructures
- Hands on installation engineer that takes person pride in work
- Operates with the utmost integrity, commitment and highest degree of self-motivation
- A proficient and professional communicator
- Ability to prioritise activities and self-manage
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards
- Awareness of industry standard and regulations
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4276
Full-Time, Permanent IT / Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. Recruitment Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Skelmersdale, Lancashire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Southport, Chorley, Wigan, Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington, Runcorn and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk