Electrical Design Engineer who has experience of commercial vehicle automotive electrical systems is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: circa. £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Private Outpatients Scheme and a great team environment for you to grow your career and showcase your talents)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 37 Hours Per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer who has experience of commercial vehicle automotive electrical systems.
Working as the Electrical Design Engineer you will be part of the development of the next generation of sustainable commercial vehicles, designing new electrical harnesses for non-standard orders to meet customer requirements.
The successful candidate will work within a world-class Product Development team, responsible for new product design and validation at the UK’s market-leading commercial vehicle manufacturer.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Electrical Design Engineer your duties will include:
- Design wiring harnesses to meet non-standard customer requirements, following established design guidelines
- Deliver engineering drawings ranging from Saber harness schematic and bundle designs to Creo CAD drawings
- Liaise with Product Development system owners and stakeholders in Vehicle Assembly to ensure that designs meet required technical requirements and are manufacturable
- Assist Vehicle Electrical Engineering team with resolution of development, manufacturing or field service problems
- Work with suppliers as necessary to deliver cost effective solutions
- Practical proven experience of automotive electrical vehicle systems, ideally within a commercial vehicle environment
- Experience of electric circuit design is desirable
- Experience of electrical harness design software is desirable but training in Saber and Creo will be provided if necessary
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7308
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk