HCPC Registered Educational Psychologist who has relevant experience relating to children and young people who have experienced trauma, abuse and neglect is required to join The Spires School at Five Rivers Child Care.
SALARY: £37,000 - £55,000 pro rata + Benefits
LOCATION: Salisbury, Wiltshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent – Term Time Only
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We are looking for dedicated and supportive HCPC Registered Educational Psychologist who has relevant experience relating to children and young people who have experienced trauma, abuse and neglect.
As the HCPC Registered Educational Psychologist you will join Five Rivers, a leading Social Enterprise who has been ‘turning children’s lives around’ since 1989.
Based in our school The Spires, rated GOOD by Ofsted, the HCPC Registered Educational Psychologist will work alongside the Head teacher and leadership teams.
Your primary aims as the HCPC Registered Educational Psychologist will be to:
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Meet standards set out by Health and Care Professionals Council
- Promote the educational, emotional, and personal development of children and young people by applying knowledge of psychology in working with children and young people who have experienced trauma, abuse and neglect
- You will be working closely with Educational Management team to ensure we attain our aspirations and growth of high quality innovative educational services which are of a high quality and which ‘Turn children’s lives around’
- You will also support the adults (teachers, staff, external professionals, and carers) involved in the lives of children and young people and work with learners to:
- Prevent additional/special educational needs and requirements developing and provide early interventions where needs are identified
- Support those with ongoing additional needs and requirements
- Educational Psychology degree to meet HCPC registration
- The Right to Work in the UK
In return we will offer you:
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
- Proactive Approaches Training
- Ongoing Development and Support
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6780
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Educational Psychologist Part-Time, Permanent, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.