Education Studio & Office Manager who has excellent team leadership, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required to manage the day-to-day running of an Educational Studio that teaches children how to code.
If you love technology, have good management and people skills and would like to work in a role that will give you exposure to the operational side of the business, then we would like to hear from you.
SALARY: Negotiable (dependent on experience)
LOCATION: Split between working remotely and the studios in Windsor and Langley
Candidates MUST live within a commutable distance to Windsor and Langley
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Flexible 30 – 40 Hours per Week, Tuesday to Saturday (half day on Saturday)
Part of your working hours can include working remotely from home for most of the day. However, you will be required to attend the studio whilst classes are running during the following times:
Weekdays (Tuesday to Friday) – 4:00pm to 6:30pm (onsite in the studio)
Saturdays – 9:30am to 2pm (onsite in the studio)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will preferably have a Driving Licence and access to a vehicle as the job will involve travelling between the studio in Windsor and Langley, Berkshire.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Education Studio & Office Manager who has excellent team leadership, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
The company is the nation’s fastest growing kids coding franchise. In their studio, kids aged between 5 and 14 years learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way by playing and building video games they love. Kids have a blast and cannot wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, maths, logic, critical thinking and problem-solving.
Working as the Education Studio & Office Manager you will manage the day-to-day running of the studio which will include preparing the studio before classes, arranging the Tutor timetables, ensuring each class is staffed with the right level of Tutors and welcoming parents and children to the studio.
As the Education Studio & Office Manager you will also manage the operational and business side of the studio such as following up on new enquiries, scheduling tours for parents, completing paperwork, marketing the courses to schools and the general public, recruiting new tutors, conducting staff appraisals and liaising with parents on the progress of their children.
As the Education Studio & Office Manager your duties will include:
- Supporting the daily operations of the studio
- Setting up the studio prior to classes and packing up at the end
- Ensure Health and Safety measures are maintained
- Weekly reporting to the Executive Team on progress, operational issues and productivity
- Keep systems up to date, recording tutored hours for individual children
- Design, organise and market holiday camps for the studio
- Monitor and re-order stationary / inventory when required
- Follow up on booking enquiries, scheduling tours and taster sessions for parents and children
- Update email lists for course promotional emails
- Support the recruitment process for new tutors joining the studio
- Manage staff rota’s, ensuring each course has the designated number of tutors
- Work with parents to understand and define the child’s learning needs
- Engage with children and their families in the studio
- Keep parents up to date with their child’s progress
You will need to have a fun, energetic and ‘can-do’ attitude, with the following essential skills or experience:
- A passion for Technology and STEM
- A passion to want to work with and develop children
- A proven work history with children aged 5 and up, and a keen enthusiasm for working with kids or working within an educational establishment
- Must be personable with customers and have excellent communication skills
- A keen team player with the ability to bring the best out in others
- Familiarity with technology, Microsoft suite, social media, office equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and enjoy adapting to change
- Knowledge of business operations, sales, and team leadership
- Pro-active and able to resolve operational problems in a logical manner.
- Pays attention to detail and deadlines – In respect of the customers -i.e., missed payments, ninja birthdays etc.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker - able to pick up basic concepts with ease.
- Able to drive with your own vehicle
Not a must, but ideally you will also have some experience in:
- Special education needs training or work experience
- Working with the general public (retail or other customer facing roles)
- Educated in the Coding or Technology related subject
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7845
Full-Time, Permanent Education and Office Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Windsor, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk