E-Commerce Operations Manager who has good team management and organisational skills with experience in ecommerce / omni-channel environments is required by a Global Content Marketing Agency based in Central London.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an E-Commerce Operations Manager who has good team management and organisational skills with experience in ecommerce / omni-channel environments.
Working as the E-Commerce Operations Manager you will lead a small eCommerce team. This is a multidisciplinary role and the primary purpose is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of eCommerce sites. Secondary responsibilities include helping sell in DTC concepts to clients (primarily FMCG).
The E-Commerce Operations Manager also plays an important role in the development and successful roll-out of new features, as well as the continuous program of marketing and optimisation of websites built on the Shopify platform.
WHAT’S IT LIKE WORKING AT THE COMPANY
The Company is the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Their dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. They create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
The Company’s results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by their SEO methodology.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the E-Commerce Operations Manager:
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the e-commerce websites built on the Shopify platform
- Key partner for cross-functional teams including 3rd parties responsible for customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations and e-commerce IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Responsible for ensuring smooth and productive working relationships and processes
- Subject matter expert in the Shopify e-commerce platform, systems and tools, working to support cross-functional teams, and advise on process
- Supporting projects with UAT where required, ensuring accuracy and that all timelines are met
- Managing project launch activities and plans, ensuring that business teams are aligned and communication is clear and effective
- Managing and optimising new features post-launch – identifying new opportunities
- Using insights and analysis to investigate any potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, and suggesting opportunities for improvement – with particular focus on driving sales performance
- Building and distributing e-commerce operations reports, summarising and providing analysis and insight
- Day-to-day responsibility for running marketing and lead generation activity online to drive the success of the sites
- Managing the operational roll-out of new features and omni-channel projects, ensuring all business teams are up-to-date and communication is clear and concise
- Experience within a similar eCommerce / Omni-Channel operations role, preferably in a small nimble start up environment
- Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency sites ideally on Shopify platform
- Experience working with customer service, loss prevention, logistics and payments
- Experience working across e-commerce project launches, including participation in UAT
- Experience managing project roll-outs
- Experience in driving performance marketing for the sites
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and people management skills
- Able to work well to deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Energetic and enthusiastic – has a sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
- Has the ability to thrive in a challenging environment where priorities often change
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build relations
- Highly-organised with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5086
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk