Day Shift Car Parking Service Duty Team Leader / Manager who has good leadership, staff management, organisational and excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of running a busy car park service at Heathrow Airport.
SALARY: £26,500 - £28,500 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 22.5 Days Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7 and Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
LOCATION: Heathrow Airport, Hounslow, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: A Full Driving Licence is Essential. A PCV Driving Licence is Desirable
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Day Shift Car Parking Service Duty Team Leader / Manager who has good leadership, staff management, organisational and excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Day Shift Car Parking Service Duty Team Leader / Manager you will provide support to the Operations Manager within the site at Heathrow.
As the Day Shift Car Parking Service Duty Team Leader / Manager, you will manage resources available to meet the objectives set for the delivery of an overall car parking service and manage staff to achieve the service objectives with a high standard of performance through, leadership, selection, motivation, discipline, training, appraisal and counselling.
If you have supervisory / staff management experience preferably within a service or facilities organisation with good customer service skills, then we would like to hear from you.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Day Shift Car Parking Service Duty Team Leader / Manager:
- Day-to-day operational HR issues including holiday rotas; roll call, monthly timesheets; recruitment; performance management and management of overtime
- Investigatory officer for all disciplinary matters
- Ensure a consistent approach to absence management
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation
- Support the Operations Manager to implement operational initiatives across the site
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised
- Supervise, support and motivate staff and assist in the identification of training needs
- Complete all staff annual appraisals
- Support all the teams during your shift, which may include the moving of customers cars. If you hold a PCV licence you may be required to transport customers to and from the terminals
- Have a degree of flexibility dependant on operational needs, to provide cover across all shifts as and when required
- Be the primary contact in the first instance in the event of customer dissatisfaction, ensuring that all complaints are logged
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional
- Implement all policies and procedures designed to ensure the safety of employees, customers and visitors to the site and the security of their vehicles and possessions
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks on an adhoc basis
- Support change management processes/innovations
- Roll out and train for all company training programs
- Monitor Car park capacity and needs
- Carry out weekly team huddles and monthly team briefings to ensure all staff receive communication from senior management and head office
- Liaise with the Operations Manager to inform them of any issues
- Previous supervisory experience preferably within a service or facilities organisation
- Proven people management skills
- Previous shift experience essential
- Previous financial management experience (specifically the ability to review profit and loss accounts)
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of Customer Service is provided at all times
- Experience of successfully implementing change initiatives
- A common sense, practical and can-do approach
- Fit and able to support all areas of the car park operation
- Customer focussed attitude, continually seeking to make improvements
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to complete written reports to a high standard such reports would include investigatory meetings
- A full driving licence is essential
- PCV driving licence is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5374
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Heathrow Airport. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk