Driver & Installer / Medical & Healthcare Equipment Delivery Technician who has excellent customer service, time-management, organisational and people skills is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
This job will involve delivering, installing / setting up and collecting medical and healthcare equipment from elderly and vulnerable people, which will require excellent customer service skills and a highly professional manner in sometimes difficult or sensitive situations.
SALARY: £18,800 per annum + Possible Work Van Provided + Generous Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Grantham, Lincolnshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 37.5 Hours per Week (There will be a requirement on a rota basis to support out of hours’ activity, for which you will receive a one off payment plus overtime at 1.5 for all hours worked)
** Full Product / Equipment Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Driver & Installer / Medical & Healthcare Equipment Delivery Technician who has excellent customer service, time-management and organisational skills with excellent people skills.
As a leading supplier of community equipment services, the company deliver complete the end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling, within the healthcare sector.
The company is looking for highly motivated individuals who can help them in their mission to improve people’s quality of life and independence every day. Their services allow people to remain in their homes, which helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most. Their Driver & Installer / Medical & Healthcare Equipment Delivery Technicians’ are a pivotal part of the success of the services the company provide.
Working as the Driver & Installer / Medical & Healthcare Equipment Delivery Technician you will deliver, install / set up and collect medical and healthcare equipment which could range from hoists, care/nursing beds and other healthcare furniture and equipment. You may also have to demonstrate how to use the equipment to the customer. Additional product training will be provided.
As a successful candidate you will need to be comfortable visiting people in their homes in sometimes difficult and stressful situations, be completely professional and discrete and have excellent customer service skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Driver & Installer / Medical & Healthcare Equipment Delivery Technician your duties will include:
- Collect, deliver and install a varied assortment of healthcare equipment to service users
- Demonstrate when required the use and function of the equipment (as per induction training)
- Follow a pre-scheduled route ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of the equipment
- Report or handle any queries, questions or issues during visits
- Log all activity on company provided scanners
- Hold a current and valid driving licence
- Basic DIY skills and be physically fit as the role will involve lifting and carrying equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable as you will be dealing with members of the public, many of whom are elderly or vulnerable
- A good communicator, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
- A certain amount of flexibility
As this role is working in regulated activity you would be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. In addition, for insurance purposes you must have held a UK driving licence for at least 3 years.
In return the company are offering you the following:
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday of 25 days per year (plus banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Full company branded uniform
- The ability to use the company vehicle for commuting purposes (site specific)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5979
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Grantham, Lincolnshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk