Customer Car Parking Driver who has excellent customer service skills will be responsible for the safe and efficient movement of customer vehicles within the site.
CASUAL WORK – FLEXIBLE HOURS
This role offers flexible hours on a casual basis / zero hour contract.
SALARY: £9.83 per Hour + Bonus + Benefits (Company Bonus Scheme, 5.6 Weeks Annual Leave Pro Rata, Free Parking, Pension (includes Life Assurance)
LOCATION: Hounslow Middlesex / Heathrow Airport
JOB TYPE: Casual Hours / Zero Hour Contract
** Multiple Jobs Available **
PLEASE NOTE: A Full Drivers Licence is Essential
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Car Parking Driver who has excellent customer service and driving skills who will be responsible for the safe and efficient movement of customer vehicles within the site.
The site serves customers travelling through Heathrow Airport and as the Customer Car Parking Driver you will need to work within a fast-paced environment, ensuring vehicles are moved to the right place in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
The Company provides customers with a positive experience and excellent levels of customer service through its high-quality car parking facilities. As the Customer Car Parking Driver you will have good driving, customer service and time-management skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Customer Car Parking Driver you will be responsible for the safe and efficient movement of customer vehicles around the site and your main duties will include:
- Maintaining the safe, careful and efficient movement and parking of customer vehicles
- Ensuring cars are parked correctly in designated areas
- Maintaining a quick, efficient and polite service for customers with start-up or other problems
- Helping to maintain a good working environment
- Maintaining communications with colleagues; due to the size of the site this can often be through radio contact
- Ensuring the forecourt is kept clear for incoming vehicles
- Handling all equipment with care and respect
- Ensuring vehicles are moved in the correct order
- Maintaining a smart and presentable appearance
- Following the instruction of the Team Leader/Supervisor
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as requested by the Team Leader/Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7193
Casual Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hounslow Middlesex / Heathrow Airport. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk