Document Controller / Project Administration Manager with previous experience working in a project management role within a complex stakeholder environment is required for a well-established organisation based in Central London.
SALARY: £30,000- £32,000 per annum
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Document Controller / Project Administration Manager with previous experience working in a project management role within a complex stakeholder environment.
Working as a Document Controller / Project Administration Manager you will ensure the smooth running and management of the Company’s technical pipeline of documents according to agreed processes, risks and volunteer resource allocation.
As a Document Controller / Project Administration Manager you will also support the regional Branches and help maintain mutually supportive links between their engagement activities and the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Document Controller / Project Administration Manager will include:
- Supporting the Head of Standards and the Technical Committee in developing and maintaining properly documented project management and content development processes
- Supporting the Technical Committee in developing strong technical documents and keep these to agreed schedules and budgets
- Keeping the Work Programme document up to date so that it can be available for Board and Committee reports at all times
- Developing strong author relationships and being on hand to guide them through the content development process, from commissioning all the way to final publication
- Arranging the convening of, and agendas for all meetings of the Committee and its working groups, and attending and ensuring that accurate minutes are recorded
- Liaising with the Governance and Regulations Team
- Maintaining and updating the register of Committee members and Branch committee members on the company’s CRM system
- Substantial project planning and delivery
- Advising Branches Committees on all processes contained in the Handbook and keeping this live resource up to date
- Project managing the organisation, and smooth and timely delivery of the Branches AGMs
- Coordinating Branches funding requests and processing them according to the agreed internal systems
- Managing the digital community sites for our Branches and fielding queries as needed
- Excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of successful project management in a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience of working-group management and administration – preparation of documents, action/note taking and being proactive to ensure project delivery
- Ability to take minutes and accurately record meetings
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to effectively manage a competing range of priorities
- Excellent IT online meeting skills and experience of Microsoft Office 365, CRM or similar software
- Basic financial management skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6798
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk