Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Advisor who has a genuine passion and commitment towards all aspects of diversity and inclusion; gender, race and ethnicity, LGBT+, disability, mental health and wellbeing, and social mobility is required to join our D&I Team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
SALARY: Circa £33,000 pro rata
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, 6 month fixed term contract
DAYS: 3 days per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Advisor who has a genuine passion and commitment towards all aspects of diversity and inclusion; gender, race and ethnicity, LGBT+, disability, mental health and wellbeing, and social mobility.
The role of the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Advisor is to support the D&I Director and D&I Advisor with Diversity and Inclusion content specifically for webinars, awards development and delivery.
As the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Advisor you will have an understanding of current global diversity issues and current workplace challenges in the legal profession.
Since 1990 Chambers and Partners has grown rapidly as a result of trusted research and objective analysis to become globally regarded as the definitive guide to the world’s best lawyers. Continuing to focus on its ongoing global expansion, strengthening its digital presence, hosting world-class seminars and recognising the importance of investing in its people means that it’s a very exciting time to be a part of Chambers and Partners.
Your duties as the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Advisor include the following:
- Assisting with webinar content research including sourcing speakers, topic ideas and producing relevant pre and post-event content
- Assisting with global D&I awards particularly creating web content, reviewing and digitally storing submissions
- Creating professional standard and accessible D&I multimedia content for the external D&I website and D&I page on intranet such as blogs, articles, video and podcasts to maintain Chambers thought leadership
- Occasionally writing press releases
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Competent in use of WordPress, Microsoft Office and SurveyMonkey
- Confident in using social media particularly LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Ideally experienced in editing videos and podcasts
- A genuine passion and commitment towards all aspects of diversity and inclusion; gender, race and ethnicity, LGBT+, disability, mental health and wellbeing, and social mobility
- A clear understanding of Chambers and Partners as a business and in terms of its position of influence in the legal market
- Strong contacts in the legal profession
- Excellent communication skills, writing/editing skills
- An understanding of current global diversity issues
- An understanding of current workplace challenges in the legal profession
- Proven ability to build internal and external relationships and a positive attitude towards collaboration
- Confidence working with other teams such as marketing and events
- Confident in using digital and multimedia platforms as well as social media and marketing promotion
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6140
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners