Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Corporate Partnerships with strong communication, organisational, management and strategic leadership skills is required for a national Charity based in Foxton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
SALARY: up to £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + Benefits including 34 Days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
LOCATION: Foxton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
HOURS: 40 hours per week with flexibility to meet out of office networking requirements
** The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Corporate Partnerships with strong communication, organisational, management and strategic leadership skills.
Working as the Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Corporate Partnerships (known within the organisation as Director of Income Generation), you will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will manage a number of direct reports, including the Business Development Manager, Senior Fundraising Manager and Fundraising Officer.
Your responsibilities as the Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Corporate Partnerships will be to build on a growing fundraising platform and develop new income streams for the Charity. You will lead and oversee the Income Generation team in nurturing existing relationships and forging new partnerships to significantly grow the Charity’s income in support of the new organisational strategy.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Corporate Partnerships will include:
- Deliver all income targets ensuring the charity can meet its strategic objectives by executing strong and motivational leadership and strategic management to the Income Generation directorate
- Deliver on the Charity’s income generation strategy, maximising current income streams, identifying new opportunities and always seeking to enhance the profile and develop new relationships to benefit national work
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Charity as an active member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Deliver on the income generation strategy, managing and monitoring performance against agreed budgets and business plans
- Provide direction, expertise, guidance, vision and leadership on all income generation activities
- Lead and motivate the income generation teams to ensure delivery against realistic but challenging income targets
- Nurture the highest value donor relationships, providing excellent stewardship to retain and increase our major donors
- Provide expert advice and guidance on all issues relating to fundraising to the income generation directorate, and drive and facilitate a fundraising culture across the whole organisation
- Maintain accurate systems for recording and monitoring income and expenditure
- Ensure all fundraising activities are to be carried out in a manner that meets the charity commissioner’s requirements and is compliant with current legislation
- Keep up to date and implement the latest techniques and best practice in relation to fundraising
- Lead on developing new income streams to support the organisational strategy
- Utilise assets and expertise to generate income from specific groups: universities, corporations, public bodies and government authorities
- Ensure any new income generation initiatives are assessed for commercial viability and value for money
- Provide reports for the CEO and Board, Executive Team, and other members of the senior leadership team and provide appropriate and timely information as required
- Contribute to SLT, Executive team, and Trustee board meetings on all matters with particular reference to the areas covered in this job description
Staff management, training and development
- Effectively manage the team to maximise the motivation, skills, development and performance of team members. To ensure that all staff are appraised annually and developed in accordance with the department’s strategic objectives
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the directorate and implement change to maximise potential income
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills – the ability to lead and motivate
- Experience of working within a charitable organisation or within a fundraising capacity would be beneficial
- Excellent ability to organise, record and present information
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5341
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Foxton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk