Digital Marketing Executive / Multi-Channel Marketing Strategist who is highly motivated, outgoing and energetic with significant, proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing is required for a Global Company.
LOCATION: This is a Home-based / Remote-Working position so location is flexible and candidates can be based anywhere within the UK. The Company will also consider candidates based in the USA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive / Multi-Channel Marketing Strategist who is highly motivated, outgoing and energetic with significant, proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing.
As the Digital Marketing Executive / Multi-Channel Marketing Strategist you will be a confident self-starter, who will enjoy a large amount of responsibility in designing and executing a digital marketing strategy, with flexibility to develop new approaches and ideas within the local and global business teams.
The primary goal of this position is to increase awareness and drive pipeline for the Company.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive / Multi-Channel Marketing Strategist you will have demand generation and multi-channel expertise and will help the Company accelerate and use data to guide marketing strategy.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Digital Marketing Executive / Multi-Channel Marketing Strategist, qualified candidates should have the following:
- Significant, proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing
- Knowledge & familiarity with digital services
- Drive top of funnel pipeline through digital strategy and tactics
- Experience in technical tools to perform the role – such as Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, social media, CMS tool, etc.
- Proven project management experience
- Design, create and manage end-to-end digital marketing projects within complex, matrix environment and able to innovate within the digital marketing arena
- Excellent writing and editing skills (requires verbal and written proficiency in American and British English)
- Confident and master of all communications channels including web, blogs, webcasts, podcasts, eBooks, social media, etc.
- Analytical skills for monthly reporting and applying the data to digital marketing strategies to ensure maximum performance
- Ability to analyse programs, evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth
- Flexible and proactive approach; willing to work both strategically and on the administrative sides of the role with a cooperative and global outlook
- Ability to listen and ask perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues, business strategy and vision
- Generates ideas, presents results, issues and recommendations using appropriate tools
- Keen eye for detail, applying thoroughness to all aspects of work performed
- Solid organisational skills with regards to the design and delivery of digital marketing
- Confident, results-driven self-starter, able to self-manage and interact with marketing team
- Experience of working within the Oracle Partner landscape
- Experience of marketing in the IT industry
- Experience working in a Supplier and Partner model
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6178
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk