Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about digital marketing – constantly keeping up with latest trends and recommending ways to improve brand awareness and lead generation is required for a leading technology company based in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Birchwood, Warrington, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you keen to work for a forward thinking technology company who powers the worlds subscription entertainment systems with tier 1 clients?
- Do you perform well when given high degrees of autonomy within a driven and enthusiastic team?
- Do you have experience of Digital Marketing and wish for a new challenge, owning all of the digital marketing vehicles?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about digital marketing – constantly keeping up with latest trends and recommending ways to improve brand awareness and lead generation.
Working as a Digital Marketing Manager you will ensure the digital marketing vehicles benefit the Lead to Revenue Marketing model to the fullest extent, including facilitating the increase of key conversion metrics and associated tracking & reporting.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will have experience of using CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), CMS systems (preferably WordPress), Google Analytics, Google Ads, paid social advertising (LinkedIn), Marketo and Microsoft Office.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Must be passionate about digital marketing – constantly keeping up with latest trends and recommending ways to improve brand awareness and lead generation
- Own the digital marketing vehicles for the company; which include the corporate website, conversion rate optimisation, SEO performance, PPC advertising and Marketo forms
- Ensure that the corporate website is maintained and developed within the agreed timescales set out at key project intervals. This will involve close liaison and management of the website development agency
- Oversee the content creation on the corporate website, providing training and guidance to colleagues for effective usage of our Content Management System
- Optimise the conversion paths through the corporate website for maximising lead generation, which include calls-to-action, lead generation forms and landing pages. This includes A/B testing and measuring the performance of these assets
- Oversee the SEO impact of the corporate website. This includes active implementation of onsite and offsite initiatives, tracking & reporting of selected keywords & phrases and training the rest of the Marketing team of latest industry best practice
- Work with the Content Marketing team to activate all types of content across all channels, this includes social media posts, website copy & landing pages, video case studies and PPC adverts
- Manage the setup and maximise the effectiveness of PPC advertising campaigns. These are currently activated through LinkedIn Advertising
- Work with the Marketing Automation (Marketo) expert to ensure a seamless integration with every connection point to the website, plus effective reporting, which includes lead journey flow, key conversion points & blockers and referrer path detail
- Act as the digital marketing representative of the Commercial team, sourcing topical ideas to post/share/comment
- Team player, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Proven digital marketing experience in a similar role
- Creative writer (social posts)
- Flair for design (within brand guidelines)
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Understanding of digital marketing best practice and constant evaluation of new tools, best practices and supporting MarTech
- Ability to analyse and present applicable performance metrics
- Experience of using CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), CMS systems (preferably WordPress), Google Analytics, Google Ads, paid social advertising (LinkedIn), Marketo and Microsoft Office
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Preferably educated to degree level and CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing
The company work well together as a talented and dedicated team. They are characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, they value every contribution their people make towards their clients and reward it.
- Learning & Development – They encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp on the variety of ever-changing technology
- Continuous Performance Managing (CPM) – Regular pay reviews throughout the year, mirroring a transparent and clear career structure
- Rapid growth resulting in quick and structured career progression and backfilling
- Health & Wellness – Individual health-care cash plan including dental, optical and more
- Business Park benefits including onsite gym offering classes and free personal training, laundry services, movie nights, onsite discounted childcare, Starbucks, multiple café’s and breakout areas, wellbeing weeks, running / walking clubs, free to use allotments and much more
- Remote Working and Flexible Working Hours to ensure that work / life balance
- Free On-site parking & free access to local public transport
- Friendly ‘People First’ culture with a People team in place solely dedicated to staff, their individual needs and well-being. They roll out Employee Action Group workshops and regular surveys for all staff to voice where improvements can be made, resulting in quarterly focuses
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual social events including free hot or cold breakfasts for monthly Employee of the Month announcements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7012
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birchwood, Warrington, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk