Digital Marketing Manager with experience working in a B2B digital marketing role, planning and optimising PPC campaigns is required for a well-established, award-winning e-Commerce Agency based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Bedford, Bedfordshire – with opportunities for some remote working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience working in a B2B digital marketing role, planning and optimising PPC campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will work closely with the senior management team to develop exciting marketing campaigns for the company and its’ clients.
Working as the Digital Marketing Manager you will have a creative and innovative mind-set with experience of managing internal stakeholders.
The company is an established and award-winning e-Commerce Agency, focusing on the creation of high-performance websites for a diverse client base of well-known global brands, multinational blue chips, enterprise and SMB clients across multiple sectors.
The company's moto, 'normal gets you nowhere', is particularly resonant. Their in-house, multi-functional teams are made up of creative and technical minds; people who love what they do and can apply their skill and work their craft with imagination and intuition.
The company's people are a diverse bunch, whether it's channelling their inner nerd, showing off a flare for design or displaying high organisational skills, all working together in the creation, development and support of high-performance e-Commerce websites that enable their clients' businesses to thrive.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your responsibilities as Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Generating marketing qualified leads
- Reviewing, delivering and presenting marketing reports to clients
- High level reporting to the Managing Director across all client marketing activities
- Planning and optimising effective PPC campaigns
- Ensuring the optimisation of all digital marketing campaigns for their growing client base
- Measuring and reporting campaign performance through daily metrics and sales
- Helping to manage SEO and content to ensure good organic search performance
- Proven experience working in a B2B digital marketing role
- Experience planning and optimising PPC campaigns
- A creative and innovative mind-set
- Experience managing internal stakeholders
- Experience working with HubSpot
The company is committed to creating a positive environment for all their people. You will be part of a fun and collaborative team and will work in an environment where you are supported and developed. Here's a snapshot of the benefits:
- 32 days holiday (including public holidays and a Christmas shutdown) - for time to properly unwind and recharge your batteries
- Your birthday off - this is in addition to regular holiday time. Nobody should have to work on their birthday, right?
- Flexible working hours - the core hours are 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm, but other than that you can work when you want. It's your call
- Hybrid working options - choose where you work, at the studio or remotely, or any combination to suit you
- 5 professional development days - keep on top of your professional game with extra time, to hone your skills and acquire new ones
- Hot and cold drinks, plenty of fresh fruit and cakes available at the studio - a combination of healthy snacks and sweet treats to help keep you energised
- Quarterly KPI bonus – the company gives everyone a generous quarterly performance-based bonus that rewards success
- Everybody's equal - they treat everyone fairly and with respect. It's that simple
- Trained mental health first-aiders on hand to listen and support anyone who needs to talk about how they feel, about work, or about anything else that’s causing worry or anxiety
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7202
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bedford, Bedfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk