E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager with knowledge of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media required for a well-established brand based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Benefits
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager that has good management and organisational skills with the ability to analyse online retail websites, the visitors and existing customers data to maximise online purchases and traffic to those websites.
Working as the E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager you will be part of the wider Ecommerce Team and will oversee the activity for several websites within the Group.
As the E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager you will work alongside others and will be responsible for coordinating what emails should be sent, what content needs to be generated and which channels should be focused on. You’ll need to understand your audiences for each website and cater to them accordingly to maximise the success of your sites and really make a difference.
In the Company’s world the passion and ambition of their people have kept them moving, climbing higher than any of their competitors. This is an excellent opportunity for an E-Commerce Digital Manager to work on some great websites and play an instrumental role in their ongoing development and online performance.
If this job looks ideal and you have a ‘reach for the stars’ attitude, going above and beyond then this Company could be a great move for your career prospects. Why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Maximise the sales & profit potential of the ecommerce department through several websites
- Confident in overseeing and coordinating all elements of ecommerce, including SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliates and Social Media Marketing within a team environment
- Plan and deliver promotional activity in line with the Company’s targets, maximising the seasonal opportunities that arise with their product offering
- Report weekly / monthly on trading activities, providing business reports and detailed analysis on key metrics
- Ensure each website has a suitable tone of voice for its customers and that all customer facing content is aligned
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excels at working within a team whilst managing their own workload efficiently
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliates and Social Media
- Experience of working with Google Analytics Premium
- Experience of MS Office – Word, Excel etc.
- Commercial, dynamic and used to a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk