Digital Marketing Executive who is proactive and energetic to create and publish engaging content that fits the company’s B2B and B2C audiences is required for a leading manufacturer based in Hyde, Tameside, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year increasing to a max of 25 days plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance (after probationary period)
LOCATION: Hyde, Tameside, Greater Manchester
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who is proactive and energetic to create and publish engaging content that fits the company’s B2B and B2C audiences.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will have good administration, organisational, time management skills in order to create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns (SEO, social media, email marketing, video marketing, web content).
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will have strong attention to detail to support the marketing team in delivering advertising, publicity and general marketing campaigns.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- Support the marketing team in delivering advertising, publicity and general marketing campaigns
- Create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns (SEO, social media, email marketing, video marketing, web content)
- Create dynamic, written, graphic, infographic and video content that promotes audience interaction and increases audience presence on company web sites
- Create social media presence on new and developing media platforms
- Analyse and report on the success of social media, email & web campaigns
- Assist in the development of company websites, help create content and update when necessary
- Develop customer databases and co-ordinate direct mail and email marketing campaigns for the UK and overseas depots
- Assist when requested in all areas of the Marketing Department
- Proactive and energetic individual who can create and publish engaging content that fits the company’s B2B and B2C audiences
- Should have a good knowledge of Adobe graphic design software packages
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and project manage large & sometimes complex activities
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude & spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Good administration, organisational, time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7180
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hyde, Tameside, Greater Manchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk